Speed UTV

Whoa. 

Crazy how the Speed Key was cleary an unapproved (carb) unproven "carrot" dangled to get the mass market orders placed.

You can say any motor is "capable" up to 300hp. Reliability concern signs were the release of liability and void of warranty they require. 

Use of "Speed key" tune will clearly make these utv, non-carb compliant. But if you already have it registered with the stock tune....lol, that was slick move by RG.

Some names in there, was like a reunion...haha 

Whoa. 

Crazy how the Speed Key was cleary an unapproved (carb) unproven "carrot" dangled to get the mass market orders placed.

You can say any motor is "capable" up to 300hp. Reliability concern signs were the release of liability and void of warranty they require. 

Use of "Speed key" tune will clearly make these utv, non-carb compliant. But if you already have it registered with the stock tune....lol, that was slick move by RG.

Some names in there, was like a reunion...haha 

I could only go far enough to run into this post:

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if VP developed a blend for them and began marketing it as Speed UTV racing fuel.
Had to lol and then get back to reality . . .

19 hours ago, Rockwood said:

Nice deep cut there... well I guess not really a deep cut since it was a bit of a hit, but it's been a bit since I heard it. 

On to the Speed, I'm still one of those idiots waiting on one.  I'm not basing my whole life, or identity around it... but I'm still somewhat excited for what it *might* be. 

-TJ

Nice deep cut there... well I guess not really a deep cut since it was a bit of a hit, but it's been a bit since I heard it. 

On to the Speed, I'm still one of those idiots waiting on one.  I'm not basing my whole life, or identity around it... but I'm still somewhat excited for what it *might* be. 

-TJ
You're going to be stoked, really folks who haven't driven it, are the only ones complaining, and the longer you wait the more it gets refined.

Not many, if any who are selling that have actually put miles on theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're going to be stoked, really folks who haven't driven it, are the only ones complaining, and the longer you wait the more it gets refined.

Not many, if any who are selling that have actually put miles on theirs.
Yeah, I'm still somewhat hopeful.  I know I'll have some issues, but I knew that when I put a deposit in on a new vehicle from an entirely new company.  I'd be lying if I told you I thought I'd still be waiting on it at the very end of '23, but I also knew there would be hiccups and pain along the way. 

-TJ

The internal-self heckling from the owner of 2-speeds is priceless, oh and if you need accessories go by Wildcat XX parts! This guy is doing R&D to keep the SPEED at speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 minutes ago, Dune-Track-N said:

The internal-self heckling from the owner of 2-speeds is priceless, oh and if you need accessories go by Wildcat XX parts! This guy is doing R&D to keep the SPEED at speed.

Pink car the motor said no more.  

These guys put together some good videos.  They look like they are having fun.  

Back