Speed UTV

Good news for the Speed UTV owners there is a fix for the steering wheel feedback.  It only cost $1399 - $1899 to fix it through Speed UTV

https://speedutv.com/shop/speed/speed-electric-power-steering/

So far I think there is close to $9000 in fixes available through Speed UTV.   LOL!

Game Changer, Baby!!!

On Edit:

I'll poke fun at RG and his bodacious bullshit and bravado smack-talking the existing brands going into this, but I genuinely feel bad for folks who bought units, and may have to spend real dollars to get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the most part, all these new SxS's can do whoops better than my Funco.  But If I keep the pedal to the floor like they do, I can skim the tops...............but it could cost me a few $$ down the road.  Belt or a tranny?  I treat my car like a Woman, time and place to drive it hard...........and sometimes you need to be gentle as well.

So were are getting close to the end of the year and I believe this thread has more pages than Speed has UTVs in customers hands. 

Hopefully they get the turbos swapped out on those cars so the flood of deliveries can happen.  

So were are getting close to the end of the year and I believe this thread has more pages than Speed has UTVs in customers hands. 

Hopefully they get the turbos swapped out on those cars so the flood of deliveries can happen.  
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now, they're gonna deliver THOUSANDS!  You'll see!  EAT CROW!!! :biggrin:

eating-crow.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now, they're gonna deliver THOUSANDS!  You'll see!  EAT CROW!!! :biggrin:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!   Plates of crow guy is on another forum.  

Back