Speed UTV

Pink car the motor said no more.  

These guys put together some good videos.  They look like they are having fun.  
I couldn't quite hear what was going on there.  Assplode, or some minor issue and it quit running?

NM:

image.png

Whoopsie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't quite hear what was going on there.  Assplode, or some minor issue and it quit running?

I think it was something with the decompression set up they have and it assploding in the motor.  Apparently it is an issue that has been on the downlow until now. 

I think it was something with the decompression set up they have and it assploding in the motor.  Apparently it is an issue that has been on the downlow until now. 
There seems to be a lot of stuff that’s been on the down low.  
cooling issues, rear seats not carbon fiber as advertised, power steering issues, turbo and the one that really bugs me is the temperature of the back seats.  That’s where the grandsons will ride.  

There seems to be a lot of stuff that’s been on the down low.  
cooling issues, rear seats not carbon fiber as advertised, power steering issues, turbo and the one that really bugs me is the temperature of the back seats.  That’s where the grandsons will ride.  
Radiator is sitting back there to keep them warm during the winter.    

I am sure there are more issues going on that we may never know about.   

I wonder how many miles some of those customers have put on their trucks going back and forth to Havasu to get things squared away. 

I wonder how many miles some of those customers have put on their trucks going back and forth to Havasu to get things squared away. 
I know a few have a lot more on their trucks than their new cars.  Which really sucks. I truly hope they get everything figured out.  

Radiator is sitting back there to keep them warm during the winter.    

I am sure there are more issues going on that we may never know about.   

How hawt we talking?

How hawt we talking?

its-getting-hot-in-here-taylor-kelly.gif

"First Year Problems"

"New Start Up Company"

"Innovating the Industry"

"Yore just a Hater"

"I got in when pricing was still a deal for what I got"

"The originally designed Car I ordered has evolved, XX amount of times already into something next level"

All true I guess, everyone has what is valuable to them vs what they hate. I do like reading about what is happening, stuff breaking and it then being fixed. I said from day 1 this was going to be an interesting "Reality show" and it has been.

:moof:

If the radiator is heating up the back seats, I think there's an aerodynamic issue at play, which would also explain why they can't keep cool if its above 80* out.  Maybe hawt air from the motor is backfeeding the radiator (and blowing some of that fun onto the rear seat)?

"First Year Problems"

"New Start Up Company"

"Yore just a Hater"

"The originally designed Car I ordered has evolved, XX amount of times already into something next level"

All true I guess, everyone has what is valuable to them vs what they hate. I do like reading about what is happening, stuff breaking and it then being fixed. I said from day 1 this was going to be an interesting "Reality show" and it has been.

Maybe next time they can have 3 companies start up at the same time, with RG giving them artificially ridiculous timelines and promises to see who makes it? Lots of zooming in on surprised or aghast faces type show. :biggrin:

"First Year Problems"

"New Start Up Company"

"Yore just a Hater"

It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that everyone looks past all the lies and promises. I've never seen a company get so many passes. The EPA lie is enough to put RG on the never ever buy from list.. 

It's absolutely mind-boggling to me that everyone looks past all the lies and promises. I've never seen a company get so many passes. The EPA lie is enough to put RG on the never ever buy from list.. 
What about using lawyers to threaten a literal mom/pop business to shake them down for 4-digits of $$$ with absolutely zero case for unauthorized use of IP...?

What about using lawyers to threaten a literal mom/pop business to shake them down for 4-digits of $$$ with absolutely zero case for unauthorized use of IP...?
Yeah, the list goes on. If somebody were to meticulously go through all of the timelines, promises, posts, replies to people, threats, ETC it would be a complete disaster for him. But it all just gets swept under the rug

It is amazing how some can look past things.  

If the radiator is heating up the back seats, I think there's an aerodynamic issue at play, which would also explain why they can't keep cool if its above 80* out.  Maybe hawt air from the motor is backfeeding the radiator (and blowing some of that fun onto the rear seat)?
I saw a video where a speed owner had installed just a rear window because the heat was being back fed into the rear seats.

Here's the deal, without a windshield, there is no negative pressure being made inside of the cabin of the Speed. 

Once you introduce the windshield, then the cabin has negative pressure, and the dust, and heat from the radiator get's sucked back into it. Only difference between the Speed and any other SXS running a windshield is the heat from the radiator.

Back