Speed UTV

I wonder how many cars they have delivered so far.   That warehouse in Corona was filled with cars. 

No Head gasket or repair parts yet so get new motor?

Crazy.

Sounds like it had a water leak, no clamp, and they overheated it. Not unusual when you lose coolant. He said the temp was fine, but then said they had to remove windshield 50 miles in because of heat?????

his water temp deal sounds like a bad sensor or bad ecu program to not warn or limp mode the car

the Wildcat XX was/is plagued with water pump failures and hose fittings leaking, not necessarily a RG thing (it's textron and yamaha) but too similar to discount a pattern

If you took apart coolant lines and they fell off and caused a melted motor, on you. 

If the manufacturer did, on them. Even if you trail fixed it and it it eventually melted the motor. 

I am seeing a lot of people selling their cars already. Leaves me to believe that either they want to make a few bucks or they are not as impressed with the car as led to believe. I am really rooting for Speed and want to see it succeed. But at the end of the day if it does not perform, it will not sell.

Saw 4 different Speed UTVs in Glamis this week.   Never got to see any of them make runs up the hill or getting after it in the dunes.   I thought for sure there would be more out there.  

So it appears there is an issue with the turbos on the Speed car developing cracks.  Apparently Robby has a fix for it.  Push Turbo already has aftermarket ones available.    

Don't think we will see 1000 cars delivered anytime soon. 

Back