Speed UTV

Everyone still talking about Speed. The new Segway looks to be the best (2 seater anyway).

change my mind....

48 minutes ago, Jammer75 said:

Everyone still talking about Speed. The new Segway looks to be the best (2 seater anyway).

change my mind....

3,000k + lbs is HEAVY

BUT....all the current models like PRO R and SPEED UTV might be just as heavy, anyone weigh their New Model UTVs?

Cause all the MFG lie about their weight like a 40+ year old woman  :lol:

1 hour ago, Jammer75 said:

change my mind....

But... but... but... 🤯 

I got nothing!! 

Might want to leave it on: if you're hitting you head on it currently, a flop on the side means your head will likely be outside the cage.  Would suck to smack your noodle on a rock or something.
Sorry, meant to say getting in and out of the car I kept hitting my head on them. 

Those battery cells should be great keeping the COG Low... :bag:  

OTB1b_015-01-copy-1024x432.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RG was Live on IG this morning to show the El Diablo on the Production line, said the first few were fir QC / Testing but might become actual Production models sold if they were 100% and no issues.

The El Diablo is their UTT right? Whom here ordered that model?

rg-diablo-1.png

RG was Live on IG this morning to show the El Diablo on the Production line, said the first few were fir QC / Testing but might become actual Production models sold if they were 100% and no issues.

Call me dumb but what does UTT stand for?

I have one that is somewhere in the second hundred Diablo's to be produced.  It will be hard pack and back-up dune car. 

UTT =

Utility Terrain Truck

Ultra Terrible Traction

Uninvited Traders Talking 

Undesirable Tattle Tales

Upgraded Trailer Tires

on and on we could go

P.S. this is the model I was going to get as well back in May of 2020

Manifold Absolute Pressure gauge, with most reading from pure vacuum to "0psi", some reading between 1-3 bar above atmospheric, depending on application.  There is no external reference on MAP sensors to account for current atmospheric pressure.
not sure what you are saying here ^^^  some ecus have baro sensors as a reference. i have also heard some take a quick reading on "key up" of the MAP sensor to set a baro reference.  this would not be good if the car was started and went from say sea level to 10k feet but it could work well in a small altitude window

not sure what you are saying here ^^^  some ecus have baro sensors as a reference. i have also heard some take a quick reading on "key up" of the MAP sensor to set a baro reference.  this would not be good if the car was started and went from say sea level to 10k feet but it could work well in a small altitude window
I mean on the sensor itself. It’s an absolute pressure gauge, so the reading isn’t affected by altitude other than it’ll never hit 14.7psi at high altitude unless turbo. 

Call me dumb but what does UTT stand for?
y0r3 dumb...

But I think "UTV" is Utility Task Vehicle, which hardly applies to modern sport SxSs.  Still, I'd guess they just took UTV and changed V to T for Truck, given the short cab and big bed. 

-TJ

GM did this for years on their production cars. 

So I am watching the tracker for the Baja 1000 (over 1300 miles this year).  Phil Blurton in the Maverick R is physically in 2nd place in the turbo class and charging hard.  He is gaining on the 1st place car and I think may be in 1st on corrected time as he started behind the car that is in 1st. 

It would of been nice to see RG or someone race a Speed UTV to see how it holds up to a Baja 1000 race. 

Back