Speed UTV

Our kids are grown up and gone. We got the 4 seater and that was mandatory after having the 2 seater. 
simply there isn’t room in a 2 seater for chit. Ice chest Sat between my wife’s legs. 
we went to San Felipe and going down to the beach. No room for beach bag, umbrella etc. 

we went into town, no room for shopping. 

so we got the 4 seater to remove those barriers. Don’t plan on putting anyone in the back seats. 
Im sure his plan is all his. Sucks that so many people will draw conclusions on someone without knowing anything about that person. 
🙄🤨
my regret on my rzr is not getting a 4 seater for all the issues you listed lol. 

my regret on my rzr is not getting a 4 seater for all the issues you listed lol. 
If I kept my original order for the Bandit, it would be in my garage now.  For RG to complete a grueling 500 race off the showroom floor amazed me and have some small regret cause I listened to my sons and they told me they want a 4 seater.  But yeah no room in RZR or CanAm for chit in 2 seaters.  Whats nice about Speed is that bed and the boxes they offer.  You can keep chit in them and carry a spare.  

If I kept my original order for the Bandit, it would be in my garage now.  For RG to complete a grueling 500 race off the showroom floor amazed me and have some small regret cause I listened to my sons and they told me they want a 4 seater.  But yeah no room in RZR or CanAm for chit in 2 seaters.  Whats nice about Speed is that bed and the boxes they offer.  You can keep chit in them and carry a spare.  
Yep probably in my top 10 favorite details plus it keeps the center of gravity, lower then putting all that chit way up high in the rear or on top of your roof.

Reactions: JBL
A rumor floating around Facebook that nobody's getting their speed key until they've had their car for 6 months and 500 mi. Is this really the truth?

A rumor floating around Facebook that nobody's getting their speed key until they've had their car for 6 months and 500 mi. Is this really the truth?
That was the rumor...

But haven't some of the initial delivery passed that now?

There is also a rumor on facebook that some of the seats are fake carbon fiber.

speed_rear_seat.jpg

I don't think any owner has received their speed key yet.   Nick was hoping to get his before his dune trip.  Do not know if that occurred.  I did see he had to replace a heim joint on his Speed UTV. 

I always thought you had a 4 seater on order.  Bandit would of been nice.

It was good to see that RG and the Speed UTVs finished the Norra 500.   It is a rally race and looked to include some fun sections.   

I wonder if they are going to race the Baja 1000.   

The whole speed key thing is just horse crap. It’s like big brother telling you what’s best for you. So it voids the warranty. So what. What a fkn joke. 

The whole speed key thing is just horse crap. It’s like big brother telling you what’s best for you. So it voids the warranty. So what. What a fkn joke. 
Read between the lines...It isn't fully functional yet--whether it is due to programming/clutch/trans/diffs/belts/etc. Not issuing it yet or putting a qualifier on it is only a masked excuse to give them more time. Voiding the warranty would get them off the hook for repairs. And, many out there have documented skill sets well beyond the capacity of any SxS.

FB video today of one climbing Olds, w a s . . . s l o w. 

Wonder what the issue was, comments didn't say why. Seemed "Restricted" on the powerband for sure.

:dunno:

FB video today of one climbing Olds, w a s . . . s l o w. 

Wonder what the issue was, comments didn't say why. Seemed "Restricted" on the powerband for sure.

:dunno:
This guy, for some reason, got a different ECU installed in his car, and its limited to 60mph, not sure why this guy in particular though.

This guy, for some reason, got a different ECU installed in his car, and its limited to 60mph, not sure why this guy in particular though.
Safety feature?

Be cool option if you let wife, teens or inexperienced drivers drive todays top machines. 

You really can't let folks just hop in and take for a spin anymore. 

Hope it was by choice and not another bug or issue.

:cheers:

Safety feature?

Be cool option if you let wife, teens or inexperienced drivers drive todays top machines. 

You really can't let folks just hop in and take for a spin anymore. 

Hope it was by choice and not another bug or issue.

:cheers:
There is a valet key that comes with the Speed, it has limits built in, so for kids, you could give them the Valet key when they start it.

The owner really hasn't said why it had a different ECU installed, so it's all speculation.

There is a valet key that comes with the Speed, it has limits built in, so for kids, you could give them the Valet key when they start it.

The owner really hasn't said why it had a different ECU installed, so it's all speculation.
Hopefully Speed can get the guy sorted out when they get to Glamis. 

Back