Speed UTV

Just curious.  Yeah RG talks some serious smack but he is a racer so most folk who compete in any thing are trying to be number one and will talk.  Yeah he is over the top but you cant argue the development he put into producing Speed. 

What if He took over Polaris, Can Am development?  Would you Jump Ship? When he worked with RZR did you buy one?  

You’re right and some are going to break every now and then those were my expectations from the beginning. I’m thanking all the pioneers were calling them who were in the first 50 or 60 here.
Damnit! I’m 62 and missed the cut. 😂 

Congrats to Speed ! Outstanding showing! Max is definitely the future in Baja. 

Ditto that !. Finally these cars are making a statement and not just BS rhetoric. Congratulations Speed utv !. Put a DCT in it in the future and could very well be the ultimate winner. ( I will wait to see how they do in the sand after a season before I order one ) let the wait begin !.

looks like chris knippleberg won the norra this weekend in his speed,  for you suzuki old school guys his dad is Dr. Q, who builds/built suzuki lt 250/500 quads and does alot of 2 strokes still to this day. 

Just curious.  Yeah RG talks some serious smack but he is a racer so most folk who compete in any thing are trying to be number one and will talk.  Yeah he is over the top but you cant argue the development he put into producing Speed. 

What if He took over Polaris, Can Am development?  Would you Jump Ship? When he worked with RZR did you buy one?  
He put a done of development into the Wildcat XX.  The Speed UTV is everything he wanted to do for the XX.   RG and OEMS working together never seems to last long. 

$$$$$$$  
eddie-murphy-not-it.gif

Oh Snap!  He has 2 kids and already has a 2 seat RZR.  Maybe he couldnt take the heat from his group or RG pissed him off that bad and Chad said bye bye.  From many on this forum RG is hated big time. 
Our kids are grown up and gone. We got the 4 seater and that was mandatory after having the 2 seater. 
simply there isn’t room in a 2 seater for chit. Ice chest Sat between my wife’s legs. 
we went to San Felipe and going down to the beach. No room for beach bag, umbrella etc. 

we went into town, no room for shopping. 

so we got the 4 seater to remove those barriers. Don’t plan on putting anyone in the back seats. 
Im sure his plan is all his. Sucks that so many people will draw conclusions on someone without knowing anything about that person. 
🙄🤨

Chad wants a diablo real bad, so he's selling the 4 seater to get a Diablo.

He's also willing to trade for an Early Bronco, or a Diablo or Bandit.
After seeing the videos from NORRA I think I would avoid the wait and get a Bandit.  RG's Bandit looked good going through the whoops.  

Any word on when the first batch of El Diablos will be in the states?  

Have you been able to take your Speed out more now that the desert is cooling down?

After seeing the videos from NORRA I think I would avoid the wait and get a Bandit.  RG's Bandit looked good going through the whoops.  

Any word on when the first batch of El Diablos will be in the states?  

Have you been able to take your Speed out more now that the desert is cooling down?
I was just out in Havasu area for 10 days, I only got the car out twice, it was over 100 every single day, and the wife was not into it, LOL, so we boated, and worked on our new house. I only got in like 80 miles.

I have no idea when Diablos will be showing up.

I was just out in Havasu area for 10 days, I only got the car out twice, it was over 100 every single day, and the wife was not into it, LOL, so we boated, and worked on our new house. I only got in like 80 miles.

How were temps without the windshield?

Sitting in a SXS when it 100 out is not very fun.  So don't blame her.  Plus boating on the river when it is not a zoo is the best.  

Back