Speed UTV

Even after having to replace three CVT belts and a serpentine belt 
On corrected time Max is 17 minutes behind UTV leaded and Robby 20 minutes. 
the number of belts replaced should be a concern. 
At least they made it half way. 
A Canam is 11 minutes behind on the overall, nice run. 

On corrected time Max is 17 minutes behind UTV leaded and Robby 20 minutes. 
the number of belts replaced should be a concern. 
At least they made it half way. 
A Canam is 11 minutes behind on the overall, nice run. 
Yup. No broken belts and that 17 minute difference might not be. 

That’s racing, could’ve should’ve doesn’t count. The Robby cult is unbelievable. 
Should've have made a car with a cvt that can reliability transfer the engine's power to the transmission?

Ya, hindsight is 20/20.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward too your report on it and then seeing it Vets

Had her out for the first time today.  Very impressed so far. Only had about an hour so figured we’d get some break in time. 
Small sample video but this thing eats the whoops way better than I expected. 
https://youtu.be/d3V98it1e3Q?si=tpuIOUrnX3RPHDh2

View attachment 84344

View attachment 84345
It looks great - what options did you get?  Did they give you a full run down when you bought it, do's and don't on warranty?  while I think less of RG lately I do think they can be incredible cars

It looks great - what options did you get?  Did they give you a full run down when you bought it, do's and don't on warranty?  while I think less of RG lately I do think they can be incredible cars
I bought this through Coyne. Yes on the run down. 
nothing in the way of dos and donts. 
super impressed with the car in the short time we drove it. This thing eats up the whoops similar to my old sand car. 
plenty of power and guess what? The brakes work. 😂 

Shoot.  Options. Windshield, pci radioes, air pumpers spare tires, all the bed boxes, light bars mirrors etc. 

Day 2 of Norra 500.  Looks like both Max and Robby finished the race. Will be interesting to see how they placed in class and overall.

Day 2 of Norra 500.  Looks like both Max and Robby finished the race. Will be interesting to see how they placed in class and overall.
I just want the other speed cars to finish. 
I get the whole Robbie and Max thing, I want to see some customers finish. 
they are the ones with much to lose. 

All the Speed cars finished the Norra race.   A good showing for Speed UTV. 

Just read a FB thread about these cars being race ready out the box...thats fine, anything can be that to a degree and who cares right? Opinion of the masses...one guy says the KRX is the same.

Of course Robby himself comes in to specifically argue that point. Why does he get in that conversation? It's enough he has such a strong following that acts the same, the only difference is his disciples dont issue threats of lawsuits...

THAT is what rubs me wrong, perhaps thats my only bone to pick.

I hate arrogant SOBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at least were past,

it’s a Ponzi scheme

they’ll never deliver a car.

will never win a race

and 15 or 20 Other statements that were made over the last couple, hundred pages and the other ones before that.

Reactions: JBL
Back