Speed UTV

Remember when LOTD tried to say that RG wasn’t in this game for the money?! I remember going rounds with him about how after the first cars came out the price was gonna sky rocket! Man his logic was comical.
LOTD must be eating all that crow he was going to serve us. 

Has the Speed UTV forum gone Private? I just go on the site to see what all the owners are saying, now I go to the site and all info won’t load. Just curious if anyone else looks at the site without being a member. 

Has the Speed UTV forum gone Private? I just go on the site to see what all the owners are saying, now I go to the site and all info won’t load. Just curious if anyone else looks at the site without being a member. 
I think you have to join to be part of the club now to see the posts LOL

I think you have to join to be part of the club now to see the posts LOL
Yes, a recent change. Members upset that posts were being screenshotted and posted elsewhere. Not sure it accomplishes anything, as trolls can still sign up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, a recent change. Members upset that posts were being screenshotted and posted elsewhere. Not sure it accomplishes anything, as trolls can still sign up. 
LOL!   Who cares what people screenshot.   If you don't want it to be shared then don't post it on a forum or social media.   Not a good way to grow a sight and get new members.   The site is extremely slow uploading

So now all of the sudden a 4 seat Speed car is stopping better than a Polaris R 2 seater?  In the video the Pro R 2 seater was 94'.  Did they do the test in the dirt or asphalt?  Did they do 50-0 like in the video? 

If it stops that good why is the dude still getting the Wilwood brakes?
Chad re-did the brake test on asphalt 1st, at 50mph, it stopped in 79ft. He then replicated it again, at 50mph in the dirt, and it stopped in 82 feet.

If you re-watch the desert SXS guys video, it looks like he stops late in the Pro-R, so I'd take that measurement with a grain of salt. Either way though, the Speed was now comparable to the rest, and if you took the numbers as science, Speed would have gotten 2nd place.

Yes, you have to a member there, I think GD is the same, or at least it used to be.

It wasn't that people were screenshotting the posts, it was people screen shotting only what they wanted to from a post, and using to convey what ever message they wanted to prove.

At one point there was a screen shot of 10 members and 57 guests online.

speed forums say with brake pedal adjustment, it went from 150' down to 87'    Huge difference now and even the first time watching the comparison video and dude couldnt stop I immediatley thought that something was not right.  But oh well the $hit is out and haters will continue to pile on.
Not haters but laughers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
So now all of the sudden a 4 seat Speed car is stopping better than a Polaris R 2 seater?  In the video the Pro R 2 seater was 94'.  Did they do the test in the dirt or asphalt?  Did they do 50-0 like in the video? 

If it stops that good why is the dude still getting the Wilwood brakes?

I saw the new video.  He still doesn't lock them up on the asphalt or dirt but now stops better than the Pro-R and can-am?  He has his 2 kids doing the measurements so maybe that's it?  If you watch the video it doesn't look like it stopped in half the distance.  Just slows down without locking up the wheels.  And how did Max lock up all 4 tires with the mis-adjusted brakes when he took it in for service, but he still can't lock them up now that they are fixed and better?  I feel like someone is blowing smoke up our asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you have to a member there, I think GD is the same, or at least it used to be.

It wasn't that people were screenshotting the posts, it was people screen shotting only what they wanted to from a post, and using to convey what ever message they wanted to prove.

That forum is one of the very few RG doesn't post on... doesn't mean he didn't read it :lol:

All forums get looky loo bots and scammers all with Ukrainian and Asian networks.....it more about data mining members info and not the actual subject of the forum. 

That site load’s extremely slow.  

Guest are on all sites.  Some lurk for a while before joining.  

seems fitting that he'd argue about anything, with skewed logic. The guy was SUPER knowledgeable about a lot of stuff, but that left him always needing to be right... unfortunately.
I do miss him on the boards, the always right got a bit annoying, but still enjoyed him.  Met him in person once, nice guy.

Anyone in the 500's get notification yet? I go the automated one 30 days blah blah blah but havent got a call for my money..

Why would you leave your purchase number on the car after delivery?  Do you have to, will it void the warranty?  The number plate overall is lame imho.

Polaris has been issuing "Stop Ride" reimbursement checks for months, folks are getting them upwards of $4,000 and $5,000 dollars.

People are posting them in the FB Speed groups, Speed guys are eating it up.

:dunno:  I think it's awesome that Polaris is cutting checks when this crap happens, better then getting the finger :321:  They do it for snowmobiles too.

Great to have deep pockets. :cheers:

Polaris has been issuing "Stop Ride" reimbursement checks for months, folks are getting them upwards of $4,000 and $5,000 dollars.

People are posting them in the FB Speed groups, Speed guys are eating it up.

:dunno:  I think it's awesome that Polaris is cutting checks when this crap happens, better then getting the finger :321:  They do it for snowmobiles too.

Great to have deep pockets. :cheers:
No no no!!! Polaris is an evil company with a CEO who does his job.   We want a CEO who is on social medial threatening to pull orders and banning people.  

Pretty cool that Polaris is reimbursing the owners that could not use their vehicle.                                      

Back