Speed UTV

Didn't Todd say someting back in 2019 about it voiding the 6 month warranty?  
Yes, the Speed key will void your Warranty. That is why many people have chosen not even to ask for it yet. The first 12 cars which were originally given out on Presidents’ Day now are coming up on eight months. Now RG might have given his original people more leeway because he did not even let them take their cars home due to the New Transmissions that were in process, and also a few other small items. Nevertheless, the second batch of cars I think 36 or so came out about two months later so even they are now reaching the end of six month warranty. I believe that somewhere in the low 300 range is now in the USA and now notices, have gone out to about master 700 that finalization of orders is needed. I think I saw a car in the 600 range already on the assembly line or in a photo somewhere last week.. You do have to keep in mind that any Diablos in the first 700 have not even been made yet, so just because 700 cars may have been built 200 of them may be Diablos.

Anyways, all things are looking better all the time, they’re hiring more people, dealers are coming on board slowly, but surely. As a future Diablo owner I am happy at what I see happening.

Yes, the Speed key will void your Warranty. That is why many people have chosen not even to ask for it yet. The first 12 cars which were originally given out on Presidents’ Day now are coming up on eight months. Now RG might have given his original people more leeway because he did not even let them take their cars home due to the New Transmissions that were in process, and also a few other small items. Nevertheless, the second batch of cars I think 36 or so came out about two months later so even they are now reaching the end of six month warranty. I believe that somewhere in the low 300 range is now in the USA and now notices, have gone out to about master 700 that finalization of orders is needed. I think I saw a car in the 600 range already on the assembly line or in a photo somewhere last week.. You do have to keep in mind that any Diablos in the first 700 have not even been made yet, so just because 700 cars may have been built 200 of them may be Diablos.

Anyways, all things are looking better all the time, they’re hiring more people, dealers are coming on board slowly, but surely. As a future Diablo owner I am happy at what I see happening.
The Diablo has become my favorite of the 3.    I love all the storage and overall look after seeing it in person.

Good news is when you get yours most of the bugs should be worked out and any major issues should pop up before then. 

The UTT now Diablo has always been my choice of the three. Owning a Wildcat XX sealed that deal all the way.

Can't wait to see the drag race shootout with the 300hp! 
You mean with a 2 seater Diablo right? I'd rather see the 300hp in the 4seater and running that track the Desert SXS boys have.  Last video from them showed the 4 seater running with Mav X and even then it looked solid.  IF Robby really does come out like he claims and run Diablo or Bandit with the top 2, then that will be the ultimate shootout.

You mean with a 2 seater Diablo right? I'd rather see the 300hp in the 4seater and running that track the Desert SXS boys have.  Last video from them showed the 4 seater running with Mav X and even then it looked solid.  IF Robby really does come out like he claims and run Diablo or Bandit with the top 2, then that will be the ultimate shootout.
 If the Speed car does not stop well the extra hp just means you blow through a turn sooner.   

I would hope RG beats their track time.  He is a professional racer and he should be able to do it.  Could you imagine if he did not beat their time in one of his Speed cars?

The Diablo has become my favorite of the 3.    I love all the storage and overall look after seeing it in person.

Good news is when you get yours most of the bugs should be worked out and any major issues should pop up before then. 
Yes, I believe you are correct, I am far enough down the line. It’ll probably be even be a 2024 purposely bought late in the game but early enough to still get the discount. Never sold what I had because I can tell you I understand reality. Will say again happy how things are going. Will be more SPEED bumps along the way for sure.

So soon we will be flooded with them.
military_exercise.jpg

The Speed FB groups won't boot anyone.

Nobody has gotten theirs yet, Nick from Chupacabra will get his first I think, and within the next couple weeks. 

I believe part of the hesitation with releasing it had to do with the diaphragm within fuel regulator, the material was being eaten away by the Ethanol, there is a new material being used now. I also think they were holding back to make sure there were no mechanical issues with the trans and motor, but I'm just speculating.
Huh.  Supplier duped Speed?  Seems the spec should've been ethanol safe materials.  Probably impossible to not find at least an E10 safe regulator these days.

Huh.  Supplier duped Speed?  Seems the spec should've been ethanol safe materials.  Probably impossible to not find at least an E10 safe regulator these days.
No clue the details of the material, RG stated that it was the material they were told use by the EPA, but for some reason the Ethanol was breaking it down.

The fuel sensor on my car, with the lates fill up was reading 12% ethanol. 

Ha, Speed group deleted a recent Key Thread that was only 2 weeks old, that i bumped up.

"The OP Deleted it"

:lol:

Doesn't matter, was just funny it happened like I guessed it would.

Seems there is a fix for the soft brakes, adjusting the clevis / bolt and it was much better, that one guy posted video of it and was happy, but will still get the wildwood upgrade.

These Speed have gotten too pricey now.

Ha, Speed group deleted a recent Key Thread that was only 2 weeks old, that i bumped up.

"The OP Deleted it"

Seems there is a fix for the soft brakes, adjusting the clevis / bolt and it was much better, that one guy posted video of it and was happy, but will still get the wildwood upgrade.

So how bad were the brakes that the adjustment made them much better, but no so much better that the owner is willing to part ways with $4,500 for Wilwood brakes?   

speed forums say with brake pedal adjustment, it went from 150' down to 87'    Huge difference now and even the first time watching the comparison video and dude couldnt stop I immediatley thought that something was not right.  But oh well the $hit is out and haters will continue to pile on.

"The OP Deleted it"

Remember when LOTD tried to say that RG wasn’t in this game for the money?! I remember going rounds with him about how after the first cars came out the price was gonna sky rocket! Man his logic was comical.

speed forums say with brake pedal adjustment, it went from 150' down to 87'    Huge difference now and even the first time watching the comparison video and dude couldnt stop I immediatley thought that something was not right.  But oh well the $hit is out and haters will continue to pile on.
So now all of the sudden a 4 seat Speed car is stopping better than a Polaris R 2 seater?  In the video the Pro R 2 seater was 94'.  Did they do the test in the dirt or asphalt?  Did they do 50-0 like in the video? 

If it stops that good why is the dude still getting the Wilwood brakes?

Back