Speed UTV

No clue, have you tried calling them?
I would never buy a vehicle from them so not going to call them.   Only way I would ever consider buying from Coyne is if I dealt with the owner directly.  Met him once at San Diego Supercross and he was super cool.  His sales mangers I dealt with back then were complete D-bags. 

The part dept. and service at the El Centro store are awesome. 

When do you get your car back from Speed?  

I would never buy a vehicle from them so not going to call them.   Only way I would ever consider buying from Coyne is if I dealt with the owner directly.  Met him once at San Diego Supercross and he was super cool.  His sales mangers I dealt with back then were complete D-bags. 

The part dept. and service at the El Centro store are awesome. 

When do you get your car back from Speed?  
I just dropped it off yesterday, I pick it back up on the 14th when I head out there again.

Pulled the windshield and even with only fan running, it didn't get hot at all, so that windshield and rear mounted radiator are an issue above 80 degrees.

I just dropped it off yesterday, I pick it back up on the 14th when I head out there again.

Pulled the windshield and even with only fan running, it didn't get hot at all, so that windshield and rear mounted radiator are an issue above 80 degrees.
Hopefully you guys come up with a solution so you can run the windshield when it is warm out.    

Hopefully you guys come up with a solution so you can run the windshield when it is warm out.    
I'm not even sure I'm interested, at 85 last weekend, it definitely felt better and was cooler in the cab with no windshield.

Granted it was just the wife and I, and we weren't following anyone so there was zero dust. I may change my mind.

I'm not even sure I'm interested, at 85 last weekend, it definitely felt better and was cooler in the cab with no windshield.

Granted it was just the wife and I, and we weren't following anyone so there was zero dust. I may change my mind.
Of all the things I care about having a windshield is the least probably I am in the minority there, but do you think having two extra people in the back would make that worse blocking airflow or you think that would make a difference?

Of all the things I care about having a windshield is the least probably I am in the minority there, but do you think having two extra people in the back would make that worse blocking airflow or you think that would make a difference?
The seats block the area with our without people.

I've been spoiled by always having a windshield, and even run a windshield in my class 11 car. 

Maybe. Also noticed he wasn’t running the belt cover. At the Sand Show, the inside of the covers have a bearing thing to help support the clutches. It is not advised to run without it. 
Just saw that his paddle tires or rims were hitting the calipers or arms. Probably the reason for the axle. 
at least the dude is honest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back