Speed UTV

There will be always haters, That's Life ,Dems / Repu will never get along . Polaris, Canam, & Speed will always say there car is better!!!  I own all 3 ,Have 1 day behind the seat of all the new 2003 side x sides and let me know what one you would prefer overall . hopefully you all get a chance this season to drive all 3 ,

Saw some dude broke an axle on his Speed UTV in Glamis.   Guess the good news is he did not break a belt.  LOL!

speed_hub-png.1284079

Saw some dude broke an axle on his Speed UTV in Glamis.   Guess the good news is he did not break a belt.  LOL!

I’m sure they will say it’s his fault. And Robby already sent out the fix for everyone’s car before that even happened. 
Well, we know it wasn't due to the hp/tq...🤣.  At least I hope not or there's going to be bigger problems.

Hit them where it hurts.  LOL!
I just saw the video of that guy with a broken axle. He sounds pissed..

I noticed the skid plate is all oily with a bad leak, looks like oil on the bottom of the motor too?

I just saw the video of that guy with a broken axle. He sounds pissed..

I noticed the skid plate is all oily with a bad leak, looks like oil on the bottom of the motor too?
Maybe cleaner if the axle slung CV grease everywhere.  

He’s posted follow videos claiming to jump the jump at swingset etc. no longer running paddles 
I just saw that.  He also talked about jumping the road at Gecko Loop.   He definitely broke the axle jumping. 

I just saw that.  He also talked about jumping the road at Gecko Loop.   He definitely broke the axle jumping. 
Just goes to show you haters, he was intentionally trying to break the Speed car so everyone can bash it.  Mav X 1, Speed 0    Lmao 

Seriously? A Speed UTV getting air and not a single video posted of it yet? C'mon! 

14 minutes ago, onanysunday said:

Next up after this dude gets a new axle.

he's nuts, and you would think he would have some better suspension lol. he had me scared

Back