Speed UTV

Toyota Prius or Camry?
I can quarantine you it will not be a Prius I suppose by 80 I could be trying to slow the world down,  time will tell. I may not be the fastest old man in the desert but I sure as hell am not the slowest 😂😂😂

The best part of this is ABC ain’t kidding! 😂🤣😂🤣
I assume people are ordering more cars daily - I wonder how many they sold at the SSSS 

The rate of sales may have slowed dow especially with the Mav'R  there and shipping, but who knows 

I assume people are ordering more cars daily - I wonder how many they sold at the SSSS 

The rate of sales may have slowed dow especially with the Mav'R  there and shipping, but who knows 
That and almost $10k discounts on UTV’s currently. 

That and almost $10k discounts on UTV’s currently. 
One would be brainless to put a deposit on a Speed car right now! 100 cars delivered, stop drive notice, can’t shift on the fly and down 70 HP to the Canam. Seriously, not even in the cards. 
At 100 delivered, only 17,900 on back order, maybe 2 years before he catches up. 
And that is ONLY IF, there is not some major issues that pop up. 

And Robby can’t have an endless supply of money. 
Good luck everyone with cars on order!

One would be brainless to put a deposit on a Speed car right now! 100 cars delivered, stop drive notice, can’t shift on the fly and down 70 HP to the Canam. Seriously, not even in the cards. 
At 100 delivered, only 17,900 on back order, maybe 2 years before he catches up. 

Facts 

My buddy sold his spot many months ago,…. Probably over 6.

ok so my next question is how many can/will they roll out per week/month?

abc

While I agree with you; RG did get a huge payout from Arctic Cat so I think he will be fine financially.......

My buddy sold his spot many months ago,…. Probably over 6.

ok so my next question is how many can/will they roll out per week/month?

abc

Robby has said they are shipping 70-100 a week.  That was 6-7 weeks ago.  The flood gates are open.  That being said, they have delivered less than 100 total units in 6 months.  

Back