Speed UTV

What is it with Fuel Pressure issues on SxS's? Bummer it happened to RG, but it's not a surprise.

Fix it and move on.

I have not had an OHV, ATC, ATV, etc that did not at some point leak fuel on the motor. The difference it on a small ATV, etc. you see catch the issue quickly vs drive for miles until you become a ball of flames.

Scratch that...the Rhino never leaked any fuel, but sitting in the garage it was less likely anyways :lmao:

What is it with Fuel Pressure issues on SxS's? Bummer it happened to RG, but it's not a surprise.

Fix it and move on.

I have not had an OHV, ATC, ATV, etc that did not at some point leak fuel on the motor. The difference it on a small ATV, etc. you see catch the issue quickly vs drive for miles until you become a ball of flames.

Scratch that...the Rhino never leaked any fuel, but sitting in the garage it was less likely anyways :lmao:
My rhino leaked fuel when the carb got jacked up.  It never went fast enough that would could not jump, tuck, and roll.  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Standard stuff? I didn't circle that, I took this from a post. It certainly looks like if you touch that car you're warranty is over

FB_IMG_1695667564081.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shifting at High-Speed operation was one of the selling points or not? The prohibitions seem "Excessive"

Seems he is really good and getting patents and voiding a warrenty....in his favor.

Standard stuff? I didn't circle that, I took this from a post. It certainly looks like if you touch that car you're warranty is over

View attachment 81467
6. Damage caused by pinging?  What if an injector half-died?  Damage caused by dirt ingestion?  What if the stock air filter died, or the hose clamps weren't tight?

10. You can't floor it?

12. Can't run 35s?

13. Heater core? Piston/valve wear not covered?

Not sure how standard this is, but man, you can drive a truck through the door opened by these exclusions.

Not sure how standard this is, but man, you can drive a truck through the door opened by these exclusions.
You need to realize that by doing this / SPEED makes a lot more $$$$ and can avoid those pesky warranty claims....Everyone knows that the stuff that is made aftermarket is NEVER as good as the manufactures design.

:sarcasm:

I am soo glad @sndsamplr didn't pull the trigger on this 3 or 4  years ago when we were at the show and SPEED was selling futures! I don't care how great it is now / I really feel bad for the hard working peeps who are  being hurt by this stuff. I really hope he makes it right!

Total Cluster!!!

View attachment 81467
I am pretty sure that is standard language in all OEM warranties.  Just sounds worse when you think of all the RG sales pitches he made in all those infomercials.

I am pretty sure that is standard language in all OEM warranties.  Just sounds worse when you think of all the RG sales pitches he made in all those infomercials.
Seems those pitches kind of override the warranty here, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shifting at High-Speed operation was one of the selling points or not? The prohibitions seem "Excessive"

Seems he is really good and getting patents and voiding a warrenty....in his favor.
Can't shift while in motion according to the speed manual.

shifting_trans.png

I think a lot of this could be fought by just using the speed presentations, ya'll better download them for reference before you get terminated

I'm getting the feeling that RG is going to be a tight ass when it comes to warranty repairs. I hope that's not the case, being good about warranty work will be his only saving grace.

To be fair, that line says High Engine RBM's, not speeds.

I don't think you shift any sequential trans at High RPM's, you gotta let off the throttle to shift.

To be fair, that line says High Engine RBM's, not speeds.

I don't think you shift any sequential trans at High RPM's, you gotta let off the throttle to shift.
Every sequential I’ve ever driven was 7,999rpm (1rpm shy of the limiter), then mean it when you shifted (nothing slow or it made bad noises) with a slight lift. Opposite on downshifts (slight stab of the throttle to match RPM). 

But that was PAR chit from the olden days of USTCC/Speed WC.

Reactions: FOG
Back