Speed UTV

He’s saying 165 at the ssss because he’ll have the excuse that not everyone wanted to pick their car up at the sand show so no need to have them there. 

See how easy that was to figure out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good deal if you're willing to wait.. I hope this doesn't snowball on all the pre-orders. You have to wonder how many people are backing out behind the scenes with Robbie directly.

Screenshot_20230830_195910_Facebook.jpg

This guy is selling his at a $3000 loss.  He has almost 13k paid to speed and asking 10k for his spot.  Pretty high number though.

speed_loss.png

Pretty good deal if you're willing to wait.. I hope this doesn't snowball on all the pre-orders. You have to wonder how many people are backing out behind the scenes with Robbie directly.

View attachment 78990
I think a combo of people tired of waiting for a car with unknown reliability with the new Can Am launch has pushed those that were on the fence to try and sell their spots while they can.  

From Speed:

As we gear up for the offroad season, our anticipation for the Sand Sports Super Show and the approaching riding season is growing. Our production is in full swing, and we share in the excitement of our customers as we work diligently to deliver vehicles at a steady pace.

In recent days, we've received several phone calls from customers seeking updates on the estimated delivery of their vehicles. While both Robby and Todd have been actively sharing updates on Instagram and Facebook, we understand the need for more direct answers. So, let us provide you with a clearer picture of our process:

Every day, vehicles are being built, meticulously prepared, and shipped from our factory. The timeline from the moment we notify you that your vehicle has shipped until you can take delivery typically spans around 4-5 weeks. During this period, our dedicated sales team will be in touch to address any questions you may have, finalize paperwork, and accommodate any necessary updates.

Currently, our production rate stands at 70-100 vehicles per week, and we're striving to further increase this output in the coming month. To estimate your production date, if you have an El Jefe, the process is fairly straightforward. Take your Master number, divide it by 100, and then add 5 weeks. For instance, if your El Jefe has a master number of 800, the calculation would be as follows: 800/100 = 8, then add 5, resulting in a total of 13 weeks from today.

We're excited to inform you that many of our RG and 77 LE Bandits are scheduled to be delivered to customers in the next few weeks. Additionally, an El Diablo will be prominently displayed at the Sand Sports event, and following the show, we'll head to the factory and kick off production of the El Diablo model.

We've included numerous pictures of customers' cars that are poised for delivery over the next few weeks. Not all vehicles are posted, if your rep has called you, your car is on its way. There are over 180 cars set to be delivered in the second half of September, with many of them available for pickup during or after the Sand Sports weekend.

We hope this comprehensive update addresses many of your questions, and we look forward to seeing you at the show. Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for our vehicles!

From Speed:

As we gear up for the offroad season, our anticipation for the Sand Sports Super Show and the approaching riding season is growing. Our production is in full swing, and we share in the excitement of our customers as we work diligently to deliver vehicles at a steady pace.

In recent days, we've received several phone calls from customers seeking updates on the estimated delivery of their vehicles. While both Robby and Todd have been actively sharing updates on Instagram and Facebook, we understand the need for more direct answers. So, let us provide you with a clearer picture of our process:

Every day, vehicles are being built, meticulously prepared, and shipped from our factory. The timeline from the moment we notify you that your vehicle has shipped until you can take delivery typically spans around 4-5 weeks. During this period, our dedicated sales team will be in touch to address any questions you may have, finalize paperwork, and accommodate any necessary updates.

Currently, our production rate stands at 70-100 vehicles per week, and we're striving to further increase this output in the coming month. To estimate your production date, if you have an El Jefe, the process is fairly straightforward. Take your Master number, divide it by 100, and then add 5 weeks. For instance, if your El Jefe has a master number of 800, the calculation would be as follows: 800/100 = 8, then add 5, resulting in a total of 13 weeks from today.

We're excited to inform you that many of our RG and 77 LE Bandits are scheduled to be delivered to customers in the next few weeks. Additionally, an El Diablo will be prominently displayed at the Sand Sports event, and following the show, we'll head to the factory and kick off production of the El Diablo model.

We've included numerous pictures of customers' cars that are poised for delivery over the next few weeks. Not all vehicles are posted, if your rep has called you, your car is on its way. There are over 180 cars set to be delivered in the second half of September, with many of them available for pickup during or after the Sand Sports weekend.

We hope this comprehensive update addresses many of your questions, and we look forward to seeing you at the show. Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm for our vehicles!

Where did you see this?  I can't find it.  E-mail?

Where did you see this?  I can't find it.  E-mail?
He keeps posting everything on Instagram.

Actually, the post above was posted on Facebook "speed UTV" page

Screenshot_20230901_170547_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FOG
3/container, $3-4k to ship to Long Beach, customs fees, etc. I assume they’re gonna come up with something more efficient, right?

Wonder what the customs and tariffs are…?

I was wondering if maybe the Big sell off of Speed cars aren't just because of the New Can am or that RZR will have a DCT in the Pro R shortly and Kawi will have a 4cyl car rumored by October but that People have alot of money out on deposits and "maybe" just MAYBE are looking at missing another riding season and with Gas prices up and everything else going up and they just can't have thousands of dollars blowing in the wind anymore?

I personally think we are a longtime away from seeing a bunch of speed cars sitting at a dealership ready to go that day like all other brands and when that does happen will speed be the only car still using a Belt? who knows? I know many friends that have them on order and Hope they get their cars. One friend in our camp has one on order and has a Two PRO R's also so it will be good to drive them both too see.

I think the new Maverick running gear in a speed platform would be a great 4 seat car in my opinion

Another question is where is Robby gonna park 100 plus cars at the Sand show? we all been there and that will take up alot of room even at the Far end where his booth normally is?

Nice back pedal. 😂😂 Why don’t you worry about yourself.  

Quote… from you, 

No F’ing way should they letting people hit 100mph + end quote. 

Read it again. That to me sounds like a LIBERAL mentality. Nobody needs you to tell them what they can or can’t do. Thats their decision. Commie. 
You seem cool.

Nice back pedal. 😂😂 Why don’t you worry about yourself.  

Quote… from you, 

No F’ing way should they letting people hit 100mph + end quote. 

Read it again. That to me sounds like a LIBERAL mentality. Nobody needs you to tell them what they can or can’t do. Thats their decision. Commie. 
You seem cool.

View attachment 78990
I would guess alot of people including dealers.  Butnot only delays are hurting Speed, but the economy is taking a dump and interest rates are going to hurt the leisure market big time. This includes CanAm launch also.  Yes there are folks with deep pockets but I'd guess that over 50% of off roaders out there finance their toys.  

Anyone who wants their deposit back contact me. I’ll get it back for you. 

Nearly all the speed cars I am seeing up for sale look to be delivered if delivered next year ... while prices will go up - I figure most people want to go to the dealer and get a new Ham today and "may" buy back in when RG does a new version.  This does nothing good for Speed IMO

Nearly all the speed cars I am seeing up for sale look to be delivered if delivered next year ... while prices will go up - I figure most people want to go to the dealer and get a new Ham today and "may" buy back in when RG does a new version.  This does nothing good for Speed IMO
Maybe Speed will be more dynamic than Can Am/Polaris?

Back