Speed UTV

What’s the over/under on when cars delivered = pages posted?
I saw a post that a said a ship is in port with Speed UTVs.   It has 15 containers and apparently 3 cars per container.  So there is 45 cars waiting to get prepped and delivered over the next month.  If it is 45 cars every month it will take them about a year to deliver as many cars as there will be pages in this thread.   LOL!

I think RG's opening the flow of Speed UTVs being delivered  is equal to a showerhead with 10 water restrictors.    

The real bet is how many cars will be delivered at the Sand Show?

So I have a question about tire size. What is the fascination with going bigger and bigger on tires on these cars? My X3 had 30 inch bighorns and we went through plenty of big rocks with that. Now my krx 1000 has 32s and the little I have driven it it feels plenty-capable. Unless you are rock crawling giant boulders how big do you really need? With a performance car like this that is made to slide as well are you really going to be only rock crawling that you need larger tires. Isn't there going to be a point of diminishing return when the sidewall flexes too much? I truly don't know and just asking opinions.  I would have to think Can-Am has it figured out pretty well with the stock size that comes on it for overall performance. Right now with what I have seen if I was looking at a new car and just as an internet shopper I think I would be leaning towards the Can-Am for overall use. I think this car is going to be badass in the dunes as well after the few videos posted so far.
That’s easy bigger tires = little pee pee. 

I actually think the Can Am looks bad ass, the front has already grown on me, and sorta looks cool, for some strange reason. I'd probably be powdercoating mine black if I was buying one though.

And no doubt, it looks fast as F, but looking at that chassis and cage, no F'ing way should they letting people hit 100+ MPH.

I've raced a Class 1 car many many times, at 125, and anything over 100 is scary as Eff, and has some major risks.
Nice back pedal. 😂😂 Why don’t you worry about yourself.  

Quote… from you, 

No F’ing way should they letting people hit 100mph + end quote. 

Read it again. That to me sounds like a LIBERAL mentality. Nobody needs you to tell them what they can or can’t do. Thats their decision. Commie. 

I saw a post that a said a ship is in port with Speed UTVs.   It has 15 containers and apparently 3 cars per container.  So there is 45 cars waiting to get prepped and delivered over the next month.  If it is 45 cars every month it will take them about a year to deliver as many cars as there will be pages in this thread.   LOL!

I think RG's opening the flow of Speed UTVs being delivered  is equal to a showerhead with 10 water restrictors.    

The real bet is how many cars will be delivered at the Sand Show?
No way more than the 45 cars in the containers will be ready before SSSS.

I wonder if he’s not as transparent as he says he is?   Maybe he’s just understating the amount of containers that are coming over.  Keeps the deposit holders enough to keep their hopes up?  I don’t know how that’s working. I’m seeing more and more cars up for sale.  And a few of them have relatively low numbers. Seriously though I want the Speed cars to succeed.  It just makes the competition better.  

Reactions: FOG
15 Containers were confirmed at LA Port on 08/28/23.

Who knows how many UTV Stuffed inside.

:dunno:

Reactions: FOG
I wonder if he’s not as transparent as he says he is?   Maybe he’s just understating the amount of containers that are coming over.  Keeps the deposit holders enough to keep their hopes up?  I don’t know how that’s working. I’m seeing more and more cars up for sale.  And a few of them have relatively low numbers. Seriously though I want the Speed cars to succeed.  It just makes the competition better.  
This guy wants out at a $3,000 loss.. 

Screenshot_20230830_123152_Facebook.jpg

Only 3 cars a container, that isn't very cost effective?  No idea what the shipping cost would be, but that has to be a huge expense.

Back