Speed UTV

Robby was live today a couple times, going thru his old NC shop and then in his new NC shop.
He mentioned that there are over 200 cars floating right, and should all be here in the next few weeks.

I'm assuming since I know when mine shipped, that there are multiple ships carrying cars. Should be cool to see all of those showing up, and seeing how they are able to PDI an deliver that many.
You should be getting yours soon.  

Be interesting to see how they will handle the 65 cars that should be in the port by now.  

Hasn't it been radio silnce with ANY speed news for 1-2 months?

I recall a couple units getting delivered around Havasu and nothing since 

Hasn't it been radio silnce with ANY speed news for 1-2 months?

I recall a couple units getting delivered around Havasu and nothing since 
It hasn't been a couple months, they just delivered 9 more cars a few weeks back, then they showed a ton of Bandits completed, including their accessories, that was last week. Robby was live just a few days ago, well maybe Friday, and mentioned there are over 200 on the water right now.

I received an email today with all of the paperwork from my added warranty. 

Also, some customers had their cars out in JV after the rain, and another had his up in Oregon with no issues.

There is news, you just got to turn of CNN.

It hasn't been a couple months, they just delivered 9 more cars a few weeks back, then they showed a ton of Bandits completed, including their accessories, that was last week. Robby was live just a few days ago, well maybe Friday, and mentioned there are over 200 on the water right now.

I received an email today with all of the paperwork from my added warranty. 

Also, some customers had their cars out in JV after the rain, and another had his up in Oregon with no issues.

There is news, you just got to turn of CNN.
About 30 days or less and you will have your Speed UTV. 

Probably similar to Chupacabra’s comment saying the Can Am’s chassis is somehow single shear…
I hope he was talking about the X3 chassis.  The new Chassis is double shear on all the suspension mounting point. 

New , old, speed

i’m thinking people will be having new cages built in no time just like they done for the X.3

IMG_2166.png

IMG_5169.jpeg

IMG_1745.png

New , old, speed

i’m thinking people will be having new cages built in no time just like they done for the X.3

View attachment 78182

View attachment 78183

View attachment 78184
No doubt the Speed Chassis is beefy.  So is the Wildcat XX, which is no coincidence as RG designed it. 

You can see Can A made a lot of changes to the frame with the new Maverick.   Can Am’s stock cages hold up pretty well.   Aftermarket cage  will make the car look better.  

Just seems like I've seen more about the new CanAm in the last 5 days than all of Speed news in the last year. 

Back