Speed UTV

Whatever that means, and BTW, the Speed is for my wife, I'm tired of working on her Baja bug all the time.
We all started off getting SXSs for the "wife".  I am guessing you will end up driving it a lot more.     A SXS is a lot less maintenance and about as turn key of a desert toy as you can get. 

WHOA WHOA WHOA........now you are going to start a whole nother mess. Who are you man??? How did you get past the GlamisDUNES security?? Do you even own a Hot Boat or are you just a dirtslinger?? I beat you are one of those damn Class 11 drivers that are tearing up Baja??? WTF....never been in the dunes. Sheshhhhhh.......
You should be getting your Speed UTV soon, if the 100 a week happens. 

We all started off getting SXSs for the "wife".  I am guessing you will end up driving it a lot more.     A SXS is a lot less maintenance and about as turn key of a desert toy as you can get. 
I will for sure be driving it, she likes to drink and just sit in the passenger seat, A LOT.

But, I will never give up driving my Baja, even though I'm fairly certain the Speed will out handle it.

I will for sure be driving it, she likes to drink and just sit in the passenger seat, A LOT.

But, I will never give up driving my Baja, even though I'm fairly certain the Speed will out handle it.
I will give you 2 months of driving the Speed UTV before that Baja bug will be getting less use.   LOL!

I wish my wife wanted one I would buy a second one probably a bandit.

Seems boring in here, how about some 2 seaters?

View attachment 77685
Thats sure gonna piss off the folks dying for their Diablo.  Maybe I should have stuck to my initial deposit of the Bandit!  One of those would be mine! Thats what I get for listening to my sons and getting a 4 seater.  Now another season will go by without a SXS. 

Or you could go with a new turbo Talon LV and leave the anxiety of waiting on the Diablo showing up in time for dune season. That’s what I did 

Did he test a bunch of those in the desert as well?  Suspension dynamics will be a bit different, curious how that wheelbase performs (or is it the same?).
Pretty sure he had them in Mongolia in the dunes, and I'd assume they have had them out testing, It's also the same model that they ran at KOH, and they got some miles in before they tranny debacle. 

Pretty sure he had them in Mongolia in the dunes, and I'd assume they have had them out testing, It's also the same model that they ran at KOH, and they got some miles in before they tranny debacle
Whole thing has been a debacle.  Rooting for them to get it sorted out though. 

Whole thing has been a debacle.  Rooting for them to get it sorted out though. 
They are looking pretty sorted out now, I think putting those first 36 out, really gave them some real world testing and they have made a ton of changes, belt temps seem to be down now, brakes should be a little better, air/oil separator seems resolved, Trans, and 2 foot driving seems resolved, and hopefully they figured out that front diff slipper adjusment so the 4wd works better.

Robby was live today a couple times, going thru his old NC shop and then in his new NC shop.
He mentioned that there are over 200 cars floating right, and should all be here in the next few weeks.

I'm assuming since I know when mine shipped, that there are multiple ships carrying cars. Should be cool to see all of those showing up, and seeing how they are able to PDI an deliver that many.

Back