Speed UTV

Sweet the have plenty of room for vehicles.   RG buying up all kinds of real estate.  Orange County is not a cheap place to purchase. 

Reactions: FOG
Rumor was it was 20M for that dealership and land.

Also, cars thru #190 have shipped.
20M is not bad for that big of a spot in Orange County.  People pay way more to have a small house in the hills of Hollywood. 

Finally, Speed UTV Owners with their rides in Glamis this season...

:clap1:  well done.

Used prices are tanking. Will be cool to see a non belt contender out there. Speed UTV’s are gonna become boat anchors for sure. 😂

I have a question about all the Pics speed has put out of cars in Big warehouses overseas. Are all those cars Speed cars? Didn't awhile back Hisun say they were making or at least selling the same looking car? Has Hisun delivered any cars?

I have a question about all the Pics speed has put out of cars in Big warehouses overseas. Are all those cars Speed cars? Didn't awhile back Hisun say they were making or at least selling the same looking car? Has Hisun delivered any cars?
No, Hisun has never said or implied they were going to build the same car but Hisun branded. That was a Speed car wearing some Hisun graphics. It was done for an event celebrating a new factory in Mexico. The president of Hisun USA even confirmed they had no intentions of branding or building the car as their own.

Yes, there is more to the car than HP numbers.
I don’t disagree but we are looking at a car that has 8 years of testing and development behind it. A lot of lessons learned and now what I am guessing will be the most powerful drivetrain you can get in a sxs. Leaves me wondering what speed will have left as a differentiator. 

Back