Speed UTV

HP and suspension numbers are what a majority of consumers look at when shopping for a sport SXS.  

Speed will have its niche in the market.   
Double-Shear, Wheel Scrub and Proper Suspension Geometry are categories just like MILF, DP and Tranny are...

There's something to excite everyone...

Screenshot_20230814_073102.jpg

I have a question about all the Pics speed has put out of cars in Big warehouses overseas. Are all those cars Speed cars? Didn't awhile back Hisun say they were making or at least selling the same looking car? Has Hisun delivered any cars?
YES all SPEED UTV cars.

It's no secret that Speed/RG are using HISUN as the factory builder/supplier. The Mexico stunt was just that for a new factory with a wrapped El Hefe. Depending on how good RG's contract is and the lawyers will determine when a true HISUN copy his the streets.

YES all SPEED UTV cars.

It's no secret that Speed/RG are using HISUN as the factory builder/supplier. The Mexico stunt was just that for a new factory with a wrapped El Hefe. Depending on how good RG's contract is and the lawyers will determine when a true HISUN copy his the streets.
I mean, it's the Chinese...  Guaranteed they'll find a way.

Are the cars all detuned and in "break-in mode"? Or did they figure everything out and this is a final tune?

Any word on speed key cars?
I don't think De-tuned is the right term, they said they had some safety's built into them with the initial power, so they weren't getting all the power right way, I believe I read one of the guys say they have loosened that up now, also some cold start re-programing, and more power to the motor before it's all the way up to temp. Also changed the ECU to allow 2 footed driving.

Nobody has the Speed Key yet, not sure what's up with that, but maybe just making sure all systems are good with the 300hp before they let every have a go at it, and Eff chit up.

I don't think De-tuned is the right term, they said they had some safety's built into them with the initial power, so they weren't getting all the power right way, I believe I read one of the guys say they have loosened that up now, also some cold start re-programing, and more power to the motor before it's all the way up to temp. Also changed the ECU to allow 2 footed driving.

Nobody has the Speed Key yet, not sure what's up with that, but maybe just making sure all systems are good with the 300hp before they let every have a go at it, and Eff chit up.
Hopefully they get the speed key tune figured out before dune season.       

Hopefully they get the speed key tune figured out before dune season.       
I'm confident they will, I believe that's why they were running in Glamis a month or so back, and then why they were running in Mongolia dunes, they were using the Speed Key I'm fairly sure.

Should we start a pool to see when the first person who was a member on here before this date and time who actually gets and posts a picture of their car, in their possession ? 

Should we start a pool to see when the first person who was a member on here before this date and time who actually gets and posts a picture of their car, in their possession ? 
I believe there is a member who has his Speed UTV on the boat and should be getting it some point next month.  

We know LOTD won't be posting and a few others that abandon ship.  Or maybe the comeback to show us their Speed UTVs.  

I believe there is a member who has his Speed UTV on the boat and should be getting it some point next month.  

We know LOTD won't be posting and a few others that abandon ship.  Or maybe the comeback to show us their Speed UTVs.  
That would be me, and one of my buddies is on that same shipment.

Unfortunately I've never been to the dunes, nor do I plan on it.
WHOA WHOA WHOA........now you are going to start a whole nother mess. Who are you man??? How did you get past the GlamisDUNES security?? Do you even own a Hot Boat or are you just a dirtslinger?? I beat you are one of those damn Class 11 drivers that are tearing up Baja??? WTF....never been in the dunes. Sheshhhhhh.......

WHOA WHOA WHOA........now you are going to start a whole nother mess. Who are you man??? How did you get past the GlamisDUNES security?? Do you even own a Hot Boat or are you just a dirtslinger?? I beat you are one of those damn Class 11 drivers that are tearing up Baja??? WTF....never been in the dunes. Sheshhhhhh.......
Well, I did take my Raptor thru there once, on one of our Raptor runs, I managed to get stuck within 100ft.

I do own a fast boat

And yes, I do race Class 11, but only occasionally now as I sold my car, so I'm stuck just driving someone else's car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back