Speed UTV

C'mon. The Mint is 400.  San Felipe is 250. 

Maybe some short course stuff would be more practical.  Short tow back...
I did read race prep required at about the 500 mile mark on every vehicle. 

Except it was not race prep, just rebuild of certain vital components. 

Scary 😨 

Reactions: FOG
Pretty cool.  Only 499 more cars to go for that test and those 500 will be here.   LOL!

#506 is already built and Robby has said he is starting delivering 99 cars a week.  So only a month or two away?

8409bdbe-b77c-4837-89c5-eded03d8fd05-jpeg.1254675

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu588CgMA67/

#506 is already built and Robby has said he is starting delivering 99 cars a week.  So only a month or two away?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu588CgMA67/
He said 500 were coming in May or June.  He also said prior to the last Sand Show cars were going to be delivered.   He has made multiple statements about deliveries that have not happen.  Until it actually happens I would not get excited about what he says.

Not sure what he plans on doing with 99 cars a week as they don't have the manpower or the room to handle large deliveries currently.   The can barely handle the 9 at time the have received. 

I did see they are loading cars up with accessories as customer may not have ordered.   Looks like he is loading them up so he can stockpile parts.  Seems like more work once the cars arrive to remove the accessories a customer did not order.  Also a smart way to get customers to buy stuff they did not intend to purchase.  

He said 500 were coming in May or June.  He also said prior to the last Sand Show cars were going to be delivered.   He has made multiple statements about deliveries that have not happen.  Until it actually happens I would not get excited about what he says.

Not sure what he plans on doing with 99 cars a week as they don't have the manpower or the room to handle large deliveries currently.   The can barely handle the 9 at time the have received. 

I did see they are loading cars up with accessories as customer may not have ordered.   Looks like he is loading them up so he can stockpile parts.  Seems like more work once the cars arrive to remove the accessories a customer did not order.  Also a smart way to get customers to buy stuff they did not intend to purchase.  
Confused, which May or June.......2025?

2 hours ago, jginsandiego said:

What was most interesting to me in this video was seeing the white pickup truck with the camper shell at the same location as the Speed UTV with monster rock crawler tires. 

I have a dumb question here and its ok too call me dumb for asking but here it is.

With Can am coming out with a New car in a month with what looks like a 1630cc engine and No belt and Polaris will have No belt very soon in their Pro R and of course their 4cyl and possible turbo coming. These two company alone can get cars to dealers and in peoples driveways right away how many will Speed sell going forward? I am not saying Speed doesn't have a nice car because many things I do like about them but if a customer is going to spend 50-60k plus who will still buy a turbo'd 999cc with a belt that he is offering?

I have a dumb question here and its ok too call me dumb for asking but here it is.

With Can am coming out with a New car in a month with what looks like a 1630cc engine and No belt and Polaris will have No belt very soon in their Pro R and of course their 4cyl and possible turbo coming. These two company alone can get cars to dealers and in peoples driveways right away how many will Speed sell going forward? I am not saying Speed doesn't have a nice car because many things I do like about them but if a customer is going to spend 50-60k plus who will still buy a turbo'd 999cc with a belt that he is offering?
Long story short, they don't get them out right away. They are years in development, but they are smart enough to keep their mouths shut, and not make patently absurd claims on delivery times at the beginning of the process.

Not a dumb question at all and one I'm sure many have been thinking about . . .

Yep, And at what point do the Speed golden ticket holders bail for better technology. Of course tough for all the early people that got the lower pricing. Should still be a great value for them if these cars can ever get delivered and be reliable over time. I would be curious what percentage of side by sides now get purchased with financing and payments involved. I bet a very high percent. Seems $50-60k will be the norm and where will it go from there. Then when the economy craps itself people will need to get out from under those payments. One thing is for sure. The technology from the Rhino to now is incredible. 

Long story short, they don't get them out right away. They are years in development, but they are smart enough to keep their mouths shut, and not make patently absurd claims on delivery times at the beginning of the process.
Yep. And they keep their mouths shut on their product so the competition has no clue until it’s way too late. 

Back