Speed UTV

Hmmm the 400 before 100 seems very attainable at this point. Wonder if we make 500 before 500 delivered cars. 

btw if half of what I am hearing about the new can am is true I think the market for speed is going to get much much worse. 

What happened to the 12, then 24, and then 50, etc.

:dunno:

I thought they were finally onto a semi-legit roll out?
That has turned into 34ish cars in customers hands and 9 more on the way.   

Speed does not have the manpower or room to handle large shipments of vehicles right now.  I think we will see the slow trickle of vehicles arrivings every month or so until Speed figures out how to take on a larger shipment.  

I do not see them getting more than 100 cars out to customers before the end of the year.  

Reactions: FOG
Hmmm the 400 before 100 seems very attainable at this point. Wonder if we make 500 before 500 delivered cars. 

btw if half of what I am hearing about the new can am is true I think the market for speed is going to get much much worse. 
The Speed faithful will not depart and once the Can Am gets released the prices on those Speed cars for sale will drop more.

The “Double Shear” Speed weed is sooooo dope. 
Hopefully the roll center is low and your bong does not have any jacking movement when you take a rip.  LMAO!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
Must’ve been a different ship because more cars got delivered today. Which means that ship has already been port a few days ago, in order for that shipment to have made it all the way to Havasu by today and what’s left of the ones that come to still be delivered over the next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious about the story behind this pic?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Rena

On Wednesday, October 5, 2011, at 2:20 AM while sailing from Napier to Tauranga, the Rena ran aground on the Astrolabe Reef off the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand. The ship was carrying 1,368 containers, eight of which contained hazardous materials, as well as 1,700 tons of heavy fuel oil and 200 tons of marine diesel.

By June 2014, the wreck had been salvaged of approximately 77% of the initial containers.

Back