Speed UTV

That can't be a good sign.  He was just there last month to check on everything.  The CEO constantly visiting the factory after the assembly line is up and running usually means problems.  
They posted a live video and it looks like more cars are done and awaiting final inspection before being shipped.    

They ever get the CARB cert? Anybody know if people have been able to register these in CA yet?

They posted a live video and it looks like more cars are done and awaiting final inspection before being shipped.    
"Awaiting approval of a few slight changes" that were made is what they said in the video. Then they seem to have almosta hundred to ship at least by the #'s they were showing. 

They ever get the CARB cert? Anybody know if people have been able to register these in CA yet?
They have the paper, but I have not heard of o e being registered in CA yet.

Just get an Out of State sticker is what most are willing to do I guess...

"Awaiting approval of a few slight changes" that were made is what they said in the video. Then they seem to have almosta hundred to ship at least by the #'s they were showing. 

IT was posted on the CARB website that they have approval for 2023

If you don't want to wait there is one posted for sale that is sitting at the Havasu shop for $65K.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuyHXDfLg18/?igshid=MzU4NDJkNWYwNA%3D%3D&fbclid=IwAR05WzejXaOGPqnCi45gQGKmy0WJT6z8Pk5efUUfPI5aB8G4enk25O6tTso

At least he is honest enough to state that his cars need to be "race prepped" every 500 miles if you plan on driving them hard.  That is a very bold thing to state as the CEO of a company.  

Don't hate me, RWG is the one who said it.  
Wait….. when RG’s race team preps their race cars they don’t make it 500 miles in the race. 
Why would he make that recommendation?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuyHXDfLg18/?igshid=MzU4NDJkNWYwNA%3D%3D&fbclid=IwAR05WzejXaOGPqnCi45gQGKmy0WJT6z8Pk5efUUfPI5aB8G4enk25O6tTso

At least he is honest enough to state that his cars need to be "race prepped" every 500 miles if you plan on driving them hard.  That is a very bold thing to state as the CEO of a company.  

Don't hate me, RWG is the one who said it.  
Race prepped means completely torn down.   Who would buy a production vehicle that does not have components that can't go a few thousands miles, if not several thousand miles, without needing to be replaced?  Race prep also means motors being refreshed or replaced (at least that is what the top teams do in Trophy Trucks).   Sounds like a excuse why some stuff has prematurely failed. 

I think he meant to say is people need to inspect things often and replace as needed. It is an off-road toy. 

Slight changes being the promised LS powered model? 

It might be two.
Just in time so that he can stand on top of it at the SSSS. 
Over/under on how many cars they say will be ready for delivery at the SSSS - 10 cars

Wait….. when RG’s race team preps their race cars they don’t make it 500 miles in the race. 
Why would he make that recommendation?
What happened to race ready right out of the box? 

Reactions: FOG
Back