Speed UTV

Why are you guys poo pooing the guys asking 80-100k for them?? Because it isn't you trying to make a profit? I would put mine up for 100k (Actually, I wouldn't because I want the car). If someone wants it, they will buy it. Capitalism. My buddy sold his Rivian for 100k over, then sold his electric hummer for 250k over his cost. Someone always has more money and wants to be the first with a new toy. God Bless America! 

We had one of the first Broncos in California. We had people wanting to buy it for big bucks, but we didn't want to sell. 

On 6/9/2023 at 7:21 PM, jginsandiego said:

Cool video.  That owner will be really impressed when he puts it in 4wd and sees how much better it will handle.  

Tuba does cool race videos.    

Why are you guys poo pooing the guys asking 80-100k for them?? Because it isn't you trying to make a profit? I would put mine up for 100k (Actually, I wouldn't because I want the car). If someone wants it, they will buy it. Capitalism. My buddy sold his Rivian for 100k over, then sold his electric hummer for 250k over his cost. Someone always has more money and wants to be the first with a new toy. God Bless America! 

We had one of the first Broncos in California. We had people wanting to buy it for big bucks, but we didn't want to sell. 
Because it’s stoopid , just like stoopid suckers that will buy this stuff. 
There is an A$$ for every seat! Oops I meant dum A$$. 😂😂

So is that 45K across 5 cars, or per car?
Across all the cars.  If you watch the video he shows the mileage of each.  

Just curious if they ran into the oil separator line issue like a few of the customers have run into and RG himself. 

Honestly, that's nothing to write home about.
Especially when he looks at one that he reads 5000 miles on and a few seconds later he says it had 7000 miles on it.  🤣🤣🤣

If it was 45,000 miles I would be impressed.  More so if they did not have to replace anything.  

I know of a can am x3 that went 45,000 miles on the motor before he replaced it after it broke a timing chain guide.  He replaced his frame at around 40,000 miles.  He has around 70,000 miles driven.  He has a replaced a lot of stuff over the years.  Dude does these long crazy trips starting in AZ and driving his Can Am all across the country. 

Especially when he looks at one that he reads 5000 miles on and a few seconds later he says it had 7000 miles on it.  🤣🤣🤣

If it was 45,000 miles I would be impressed.  More so if they did not have to replace anything.  

I know of a can am x3 that went 45,000 miles on the motor before he replaced it after it broke a timing chain guide.  He replaced his frame at around 40,000 miles.  He has around 70,000 miles driven.  He has a replaced a lot of stuff over the years.  Dude does these long crazy trips starting in AZ and driving his Can Am all across the country. 
I knew a guy that did stuff like this.  Took out his passenger seat and had a small 50cc mini bike as co-pilot.  When it eventually broke down he would ride the mini bike to find help since he was so far from people.  Logged tons of miles.

I’m up in the Arizona mountains and I’ve seen many SxS’s here in the Coconino National Forest. All makes and models but not one Speed UTV. 

Are they still in business?  Cell service here is very spotty so I don’t get much information.

I’m sure by now LOTD and Nikal have given an unbiased review of their Speed UTVs but I can’t find it anywhere due to my bad service. 

GD.com seems to be the only reliable source of information that I have up here. 

There's a couple of times in that video that you can hear the dude wanting to correct Robby, but doesn't. 

"There's 5,000 miles on this one.  Here you can see the lightbar.  What's this one got, 7,000 miles?"

"Uh..."

Moves on to another car.  LOL

There was one that had 28k miles on it, but he didn't show it, said it was decommissioned.  They said there's 45k on the 5 cars there.  

These cars running day and night are what you would've seen by other manufacturers on a small run to test the process and suppliers before anyone paid money for one.  Even startups with WAAAAY more pressure to sell cars (Rivian).  They still miss things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back