Speed UTV

Looks nice, do you see anything on the car that you did not order? I know some have said that cars have stuff on them that are not standard.
Actually yes, I did not order front or rear bumpers. I was going to add them since I liked the look of them, but didn't feel like dealing with calling and adding them and paying up front for any more accessories, so I'm glad they are on there.

There are a couple things that aren't on the car in those pictures as well, but nobody ever told me it was complete and ready ship in fairness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expect to hear raving reviews from anyone getting their cars right now, nobody bashes something they waited for three years to get.  They are all just sniffing their farts and telling everyone how great it smells.

The entire process has been fun to follow, from concept to complete new vehicle to assembly, and then to see pics from it in final assembly.
Definitely cool for the pre-order folks.  Makes it feel more like ordering a buggy.

Seems as if a new delay/production hold has crept into Speedlandia. RG apparently on site working out production issues.  Hope he can get things rolling.

Seems as if a new delay/production hold has crept into Speedlandia. RG apparently on site working out production issues.  Hope he can get things rolling.

That sucks.  That was the rumor last week as to the real reason for his visit.  Hoping it isn't something too major.

That sucks.  That was the rumor last week as to the real reason for his visit.  Hoping it isn't something too major.
I don’t think so. I think you’ll see him continuing to go over there as he needs to. They still got to make the bandits. They still got to make the Diablos still not a done deal. And I’m very happy to see all the effort as a deposit holder.

It's a rumor, it was posted on the speedutv forum, and Robby commented on Facebook that it was false, the post was then taken down off of the forum.

You need to put a 100K into a Can Am to compete with this car?  Did I hear that right. 
I mean, there was a lot of stereo in that thing...  And just about every other upgrade Robby sold.  I wonder what that tallied to...?

I mean, there was a lot of stereo in that thing...  And just about every other upgrade Robby sold.  I wonder what that tallied to...?
Id guess he was at about 10-12K in upgrades, he had both light bars, rear chase light, side mirrors, both bumpers, window nets, 2 spare axles, spare tie-rods, hub bearings, storages boxes, AGM jack etc......

Back