Speed UTV

Interesting stuff. 
Looks like Speed is having some good days and then some bad days. 
In the meantime I had a fun ride today up in the Arizona mountains with my Talon.
No belt issues so far. 

Saw on another site a guy did a review, drove 45 miles with his Speed, said if he had a Can Am or Polaris he would throw them in the trash, sounds like a Robbie comment. 

Reactions: FOG
I’m sure there will be a lot of great reviews from the people that just got them. They have been waiting forever and probably talked a lot of game and trash so they can’t be honest! I hope they get them issues figured out for the masses that have been eagerly waiting. Looks to be a great car once the bugs are worked out.

Trying to follow. is speed still at 15 cars?

Overall they seem pretty solid based on the level of attention they are getting 

Still not sure they will make it to full production, but I have not seen one roll or endo, so

to me thats good

Still not sure they will make it to full production, but I have not seen one roll or endo, so

to me thats good
The first few seem to be fairly experienced. I assume the rollover prone people will be later in the queue

The first few seem to be fairly experienced. I assume the rollover prone people will be later in the queue
We've only had a drink at the bar.  Still waiting to be seated.  Appetizers first, then the full course of dumbfukery will be served...

There WILL be a video of some yahoo unsuccessfully yeeting one of these gems over the canal before Halloween.

We've only had a drink at the bar.  Still waiting to be seated.  Appetizers first, then the full course of dumbfukery will be served...

There WILL be a video of some yahoo unsuccessfully yeeting one of these gems over the canal before Halloween.
Or into a witch’s eye, or off a dune, or into a sand highway washout, or into a kiddy track. 

Saw on another site a guy did a review, drove 45 miles with his Speed, said if he had a Can Am or Polaris he would throw them in the trash, sounds like a Robbie comment. 
It’s like asking a person who had now food for a week how the stale crackers taste.   It is the best if you have been waiting a long time for it.   Lol!

45 mile review from someone that probably never driven other SXSs.  

to me thats good
Check back at the end of October after Camp RZR.  Might be more endos  by then.   🤣🤣

Back