Speed UTV

15 delivered and 2 being flipped would make it a collector’s car. Right?

My friends are camping in Jawbone/Dove Springs this weekend.  4 Speed UTVs drove past their camp.   
Let me guess, RC event and could not camp.  Damn cant wait to hit deserts again!  when I get my car SS, let hit the desert so you can show me a 500 mile epic loop to break in my car before dune season.  Damn right I want my 300hp Speed key right away!

Let me guess, RC event and could not camp.  Damn cant wait to hit deserts again!  when I get my car SS, let hit the desert so you can show me a 500 mile epic loop to break in my car before dune season.  Damn right I want my 300hp Speed key right away!
LOL!   I was going to go up for the day, but had to catch up on some work.  Plus Saturday was r/c racing in Santa Barbara.  Warm up race on a new layout before the kiddo starts racing series next week.  

R/C racing has been fun.  Kiddo took the TQ and 1st place in his class at Silver State in Vegas early this month. Got a 2nd in Nitro buggy as well.   It was the largest race in the world with over 1100 entries.  

image.png

LOL!   I was going to go up for the day, but had to catch up on some work.  Plus Saturday was r/c racing in Santa Barbara.  Warm up race on a new layout before the kiddo starts racing series next week.  

R/C racing has been fun.  Kiddo took the TQ and 1st place in his class at Silver State in Vegas early this month. Got a 2nd in Nitro buggy as well.   It was the largest race in the world with over 1100 entries.  

View attachment 70193
Hey baby, come here often? :biggrin:

https://fb.watch/kQXzdF3OrB/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Should be interesting to see the Diablo and bandit in the next week while he’s over there again.
Sounds like it will be a slow rollout to customers due to not enough manpower and space to get the cars prepped for delivery.  Having the accessories installed should quicken the prep time.  Sounds like they will have plenty of cars built in the next few months.

Wonder why they did not make a deal with the dealers to help prep the cars and give them the ability to handle huge shipments of cars.  

So per Todd the belt solution, because they clearly run hot, is to buy their $1500 kit and be able to monitor the temps? Allowing you to back off the peddle when needed?

A loaded 4 seater will need to be watched in the sand, oh sounds fun! to avoid belt issues :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
So per Todd the belt solution, because they clearly run hot, is to buy their $1500 kit and be able to monitor the temps? Allowing you to back off the peddle when needed?

A loaded 4 seater will need to be watched in the sand, oh sounds fun! to avoid belt issues :doh:
Turnkey racecar they said.  Nothing needed they said.

Turnkey racecar they said.  Nothing needed they said.
Well it was sold with only an MCO from the MFG and folks in AZ are already having trouble getting it registered as OHV.

Sucks for the people who want to simply use what they bought. Private Property or a Track might be the only place you can use it right now...

If we didn't live in a over-regulated society is one thing...but we don't. Some 2nd party Registration service can make some $$$ if they figure it all out quickly, Speed Owners will gladly pay a few bucks to get this OHV Registration stuff squared away quickly is my bet.

Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money-Fry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was sold with only an MCO from the MFG and folks in AZ are already having trouble getting it registered as OHV.

Sucks for the people who want to simply use what they bought. Private Property or a Track might be the only place you can use it right now...

If we didn't live in a over-regulated society is one thing...but we don't. Some 2nd party Registration service can make some $$$ if they figure it all out quickly, Speed Owners will gladly pay a few bucks to get this OHV Registration stuff squared away quickly is my bet.

I know nothing about MCOs and such...  Either I'm buying used with a title (which I confirm everything on with AAA before handing cash over...), or the dealer handles it. What's happening?

Back