Speed UTV

Patent Pending - SPEED Matte Collection Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones - Orange

$299 Pre-Order now, $599 when they are actually available.

6383119_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

6383119cv13d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

--->  :lol:  

Patent Pending - SPEED Matte Collection Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones - Orange

$299 Pre-Order now, $599 when they are actually available.

--->  :lol:  
How would they hear the 2000w stereo blasting Banda or Country Rap?

One last thing. If I remember correctly, RG was very proud of his suspension being 100% dialed in. In fact, it was an argument that the fanboys stood by on how if you buy any other brand you will have to pay to have your shocks resprung. Trash talked how Polaris springs sag right away. Now all I’ve heard or read is that the Speed coils are sagging and not holding up. Classic!
It is proper sagging as they say in the Speed world.  LOL!

Good news is the Speed owners get to spend $900-$1100 just like the rest of the SXS owners that want dialed in springs that don't sag. 

What’s the chance this thread makes 400 pages before 400 cars are delivered? I have not seen or heard about mass deliveries being shipped. Sounds like it’s still 5-10 at a time. 
Odds are in our favor this thread will reach 400 pages.  

It is proper sagging as they say in the Speed world.  LOL!

Good news is the Speed owners get to spend $900-$1100 just like the rest of the SXS owners that want dialed in springs that don't sag. 
Does this car look low? Or is it just the picture. 
IMG_2553.png

Eibachs will sag, Kings, will Sag, they all sag......
That is true.  Just seems all the OEM springs sag a lot sooner.    My 2018 X3 the springs would not hold ride height within a few months and it became a royal pain to get it back to the ride height I wanted.   Eibach springs I adjusted after a few rides and never touched them due to sagging over.

My XP1000 I ended up breaking a tender spring and that turned into Shock Therapy doing the shocks. Never had issues with Shock Therapy springs sagging. 

Reactions: FOG
So is it the greatest suspension ever? 

Or just another saggy one?

Back