Speed UTV

pretty sure they were scoping out the new martelli parker 400 course
Which will be the old Parker course if they can run it on the Indian land. 

Crazy how BITD could not get it done this year, but the Martelli's got it done. 

Which will be the old Parker course if they can run it on the Indian land. 

Crazy how BITD could not get it done this year, but the Martelli's got it done. 
Nick wasn't scoping out course, he was on a ride with his friends, hit a bunch of places N of havasu, and up near the Hualapai's, including some Parker stuff, I think he did around a 500 mile ride, also said he will have a new youtube video out in the next day or so.

Reactions: FOG
I would be surprised if rental companies picked these up.  They usually want the most reliable thing, not the fastest thing.
Looking at the Speed UTV power to weight ratio, I don’t think it’s going to be the fastest thing. 

Looking at the Speed UTV power to weight ratio, I don’t think it’s going to be the fastest thing. 
200.gif

Nick wasn't scoping out course, he was on a ride with his friends, hit a bunch of places N of havasu, and up near the Hualapai's, including some Parker stuff, I think he did around a 500 mile ride, also said he will have a new youtube video out in the next day or so.
It looked like they were doing part of the AZ Peace Trail. 

Just had a friend show me a check from polaris for close to 7 grand for her gayzer with a stop ride order.  Evidently she complained to polaris, and they cut her a check for "lost ride time" and extended her warranty.

Had I not seen the check in person I would have had trouble believing it.

I'm sure this unicorn will not have any issues like polaris has had that would keep owners from being able to drive them or take delivery... oh wait.  Nevermind.  

Just had a friend show me a check from polaris for close to 7 grand for her gayzer with a stop ride order.  Evidently she complained to polaris, and they cut her a check for "lost ride time" and extended her warranty.

Had I not seen the check in person I would have had trouble believing it.

I'm sure this unicorn will not have any issues like polaris has had that would keep owners from being able to drive them or take delivery... oh wait.  Nevermind.  
i started a thread on this, if your in cali, you can get a check if affected by the stop ride. 2500.00 seems to be the normal payout from the facebook pages im on

Wonder why she got more?
i don't know, i saw one guy got like 5k or something but never explained what he said or why he got that much. all the latest posts say 2500.00. good for her if she got 7k

Back