Speed UTV

Speed UTV looked good in the whoops on the Mint live coverage. 

Looks like Max and Robby are not moving on lap 2 of the Mint 400

Why do you and everyone else care so much about what I do with my money? Who f u c k i n g cares. Are you going to blast me for buying RIVN stock too? Oh yeah, since you guys care so much......I didn't sell my Bitcoin while I was internet rich. Please all you internet trolls PRAY FOR ME!!!! 

I am retiring this year at age 52.......is that going to be a bad decision too??
Nobody cares what you do with yore money, yore rivn stock, or yore bitcoin. Congrats on retiring @ 52, pretty cool. Think yore speed will be in yore garage before yore 1st day of retirement??

Really? they are still on the first 18 that owners got to visit a couple weeks ago?

I Guess its too early to order my LS powered speed?
The first 9 or 10 got to visit and play with the cars at the Havasu facility, but had to leave without them at the end of the weekend.  I'm not sure if that is purely because they are waiting on the transmission fix, or if it is for other reasons too. Regardless, no  units in customer garages.

I posted awhile back if there are any unhappy deposit holders out there and they want out ,and had to pay for extras, I am willing to buy your spot and pay you ALL the interest on the money that you lost had you had the money in your savings or checking account. I am serious. I have not gotten a PM or email yet .Those pro R ‘s look awesome and I believe they are available .please let me know if you are just over waiting and I will buy you out and pay interest. Thanks for reading 

I'm confused by these mechanical issues. I thought LOTD and Nikal said RG was using the best Nascar engine builder and they were going to run these motors 24/7 on dyno's and rack up 10,000 hrs, etc. to make sure all the bugs were worked out. Guess that didn't happen ?

I posted awhile back if there are any unhappy deposit holders out there and they want out ,and had to pay for extras, I am willing to buy your spot and pay you ALL the interest on the money that you lost had you had the money in your savings or checking account. I am serious. I have not gotten a PM or email yet .Those pro R ‘s look awesome and I believe they are available .please let me know if you are just over waiting and I will buy you out and pay interest. Thanks for reading 
Have you posted this offer on the speed UTV Facebook page? Plenty for sale

To be honest, posting this in here seems to be futile. Most of us in here aren’t ticket holders and the ones that are, well they don’t seem to be budging. Better off hitting Instagram or Facebook. I think I’ve even seen some for sale on racedezert and offer up.

Back