Speed UTV

Actually there were quite a few complaints of them jumping out of gear when I was hanging out on the KRX Forums. Usually while descending a grade. Just an FYI.
Interesting. Hadn't read that and I have bumped around on the forums over there. I guess we will see. I just hope some of my buddies can get their speed cars so I can go ride with them. Damn this is taking a long time.

Nothing but silence from team Speed these days.  If you ask those that have their cars sitting in the Havasu shop there is no answer on when the new transmissions will arrive. 

Seems to be some conflicting information.  I read some post where they talked about the gear material not being heat treated correctly and then RG now saying just the cases.  I believe Weddle chimed in saying the case fix should be good.

I guess we will find out once they get them in cars.  

I would think getting new cases (new tooling) and building the transmissions is going to be at least a month.  

For sure Glamis season will be over by the time the cars are fixed. 
Sad.
I was hoping to see a Speed UTV or two in the dunes this season. 

Does Speed UTV have a Twitter account?

Any news on these New Soon to be released UTV? Who cares if a couple long ago hand built race unicorns race the Mint 400.

I read the gear / case issue is now being called a case only issue, that the case was simply not strong enough to hold it all together. Doesn't sound legit to me...but I don't know chit anyways :lol:   
Like the shifting sands of Glamis: the narrative changes constantly to keep the news good. 

Sad.
I was hoping to see a Speed UTV or two in the dunes this season. 
Maybe in October we will see some Speed UTVs in the dunes.   I think the only ones we will see out and about this desert season are the ones RG and team are racing.  

Sure . He was forced by the courts to overpay for the company by a tenfold magnitude, with over a billion dollars in annual debt service that they can't make.

Since he took over, engagement is down over 40%, revenues have dropped by half and he's not paying his bills.  So bviously on the right track (to bankruptcy) . . .

Then yesterday, his lawyers made him do this:

Read the back story but of all the people to try to publicly humiliate and fire, he went after a disabled Icelandic national hero who was literally on a DO NOT FIRE list at Twitter  because of the costs involved in terminating him. 

Fwiw, the Icelandic guy knew exactly what he was doing, he baited a hook and waited for the guy with a brain the size of a fish (Elon) to swallow it. 

Edit:  Starting to really feel bad for the people who paid for cars and are not getting them
The world would be better off if Twitter went into bankruptcy and shut down entirely, never to be heard from again in any way, shape, or form.

Guess yore not going to answer my question...

38 minutes ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Eff it.. I'm ready to ditch the SXS.. rode in an LS car over my last trip.. GET ME BACK IN!.

You can buy back your SCU and it will only cost you $120K from what I have seen these cars going for in the classified sections. 

We are almost getting to the point that the Speed cars are going to be 2024 models?

You can’t install your own PCI setup, or you can’t add it now since it’s too late?
All this is saying is that you can't do the PCI upgrade thru PCI if you are in the first 1000 cars. 

You can order the car without a radio and install whatever you want in it, or you could order it with the standard radio, and not upgrade to a PCI radio.

IF you want to upgrade to the PCI radio, or the Trax system from PCI, you need to work with Speed if you are in the first 1000 cars.

All this is saying is that you can't do the PCI upgrade thru PCI if you are in the first 1000 cars. 

You can order the car without a radio and install whatever you want in it, or you could order it with the standard radio, and not upgrade to a PCI radio.

IF you want to upgrade to the PCI radio, or the Trax system from PCI, you need to work with Speed if you are in the first 1000 cars.
And it is reinforcing the idea that giving a substantial deposit for a fictional car is a good idea. 

Back