Speed UTV

You guys are talking about something that there's not even pictures of.

Pictures or it didn't happen...

:focus:

Oh wait this is the speed UTV thread hahahaha

Looks like RG is signed up to race the Mint 400 this coming weekend in some Speed UTVs.  
In a speed car, or a race truck??  Fact is, everything his team preps doesn't finish well.  He might want to outsource  :classic_blink:

In a speed car, or a race truck??  Fact is, everything his team preps doesn't finish well.  He might want to outsource  :classic_blink:
Speed UTVs.  Probably won't see his trophy truck until the San Felipe 250

So Polaris release an all new XP1000 line up and will have it in dealers by April.  What are the chances the 9 owner get to take home their Speed UTVs from the Havasu shop by April?

Off topic, but similar Re Tesla

The Interwebs likes to make fun of the cybertruck sure,  but most people seem to have forgotten anew Roadster model, first shown six years ago and never seen since. But hey, they did take $50,000 deposits on them. it was supposed to start production in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 and hasn't yet . . .

The Interwebs likes to make fun of the cybertruck sure,  but most people seem to have forgotten anew Roadster model, first shown six years ago and never seen since. But hey, they did take $50,000 deposits on them. it was supposed to start production in 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 and hasn't yet . . .
Elon is busy seeding the world's population... :sex:

So your saying the Speed utv isn’t going to  ever be released? 

I have a friend that put a deposit on the cybetruck.  I think when they announced it Elon said 2-3 years. 

Does Speed UTV have a Twitter account?

Any news on these New Soon to be released UTV? Who cares if a couple long ago hand built race unicorns race the Mint 400.

I read the gear / case issue is now being called a case only issue, that the case was simply not strong enough to hold it all together. Doesn't sound legit to me...but I don't know shit anyways :lol:   

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering Twitter is a subsidiary of the FBI and the Liberal's Afghan blanket, he's on the right track.  
Sure . He was forced by the courts to overpay for the company by a tenfold magnitude, with over a billion dollars in annual debt service that they can't make.

Since he took over, engagement is down over 40%, revenues have dropped by half and he's not paying his bills.  So bviously on the right track (to bankruptcy) . . .

Then yesterday, his lawyers made him do this:

AVvXsEgsuGw47HuFVLOv1lD3ZdlV_65A3H7JNVxzu8ZpgwmqPH-Q9AVIyy_n2EkBJVNIBRPZYKQtaUfDAPCN8Pt24KdQUZyhUMWuB25sjzrZ6HZJPFHSIQ-5Np365iovYX5qRdZYxxQhRLzhKpAxEtXthwLuYN-Z9pQjz2KyeFMjzxf9oZ6T4j9WBw

Read the back story but of all the people to try to publicly humiliate and fire, he went after a disabled Icelandic national hero who was literally on a DO NOT FIRE list at Twitter  because of the costs involved in terminating him. 

Fwiw, the Icelandic guy knew exactly what he was doing, he baited a hook and waited for the guy with a brain the size of a fish (Elon) to swallow it. 

Edit:  Starting to really feel bad for the people who paid for cars and are not getting them

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Speed UTV have a Twitter account?

Any news on these New Soon to be released UTV? Who cares if a couple long ago hand built race unicorns race the Mint 400.

I read the gear / case issue is now being called a case only issue, that the case was simply not strong enough to hold it all together. Doesn't sound legit to me...but I don't know chit anyways :lol:   
Nothing but silence from team Speed these days.  If you ask those that have their cars sitting in the Havasu shop there is no answer on when the new transmissions will arrive. 

Seems to be some conflicting information.  I read some post where they talked about the gear material not being heat treated correctly and then RG now saying just the cases.  I believe Weddle chimed in saying the case fix should be good.

I guess we will find out once they get them in cars.  

I would think getting new cases (new tooling) and building the transmissions is going to be at least a month.  

For sure Glamis season will be over by the time the cars are fixed. 

In the meantime I have a verbal deal to pick up a used krx this weekend. Hope to be in the rocks in a week or two with it. Seems the transmissions in those cars have been holding together since 2020. :bangin:

In the meantime I have a verbal deal to pick up a used krx this weekend. Hope to be in the rocks in a week or two with it. Seems the transmissions in those cars have been holding together since 2020. :bangin:
Actually there were quite a few complaints of them jumping out of gear when I was hanging out on the KRX Forums. Usually while descending a grade. Just an FYI.

Back