Speed UTV

The difference is you are AlpineFunco on glamis dunes..He is Robby Gordon, which is basically a brand....people talking chit just to talk chit, are impacting that brand. He has to protect it, which means sometimes responding to them directly. 

I really don't get all the people that want to come on here and rip the chit out of Robby every chance they get....IMO they have some serious issues. There's ribbing, then there are the people that have to point out EVERY tiny thing on Robby and Speed.  It's like an obsession they have with  him.  

At some point it just gets to be enough already. 
The problem is RG relishes in the chit talking. Responding just makes people needle him more because they know they can get a response.  If he never responded all of the talk would of stopped.    Speed is the brand and RG is the face of the brand as is his kid.  

The difference is you are AlpineFunco on glamis dunes..He is Robby Gordon, which is basically a brand....people talking chit just to talk chit, are impacting that brand. He has to protect it, which means sometimes responding to them directly. 

I really don't get all the people that want to come on here and rip the chit out of Robby every chance they get....IMO they have some serious issues. There's ribbing, then there are the people that have to point out EVERY tiny thing on Robby and Speed.  It's like an obsession they have with  him.  

Some people prefer to let the product speak for itself.  I've always been skeptical of anyone trying super hard to sell me something.

RG is many things including a role model for some. He may not like it but that's what happens when you're a champion..

Everything was cool until he started the whole "talk chit and I'll take your order away and sell it to someone else" crap. He's been defending himself ever since. 

Now it's just a trainwreck and everyone wants to know the ending. 

He needs to hire a PR person and go do what he does best.

The problem is RG relishes in the chit talking. Responding just makes people needle him more because they know they can get a response.  If he never responded all of the talk would of stopped.    Speed is the brand and RG is the face of the brand as is his kid.  
Exactly. chit talking in the pits with other drivers or even around the campfire with other duners is what it’s all about. That’s not what he’s doing though.

Exactly. chit talking in the pits with other drivers or even around the campfire with other duners is what it’s all about. That’s not what he’s doing though.
Come on dude.   Polaris and CanAm are all over the place talking sh*t about how good they are.

Oh wait... :lol:

AND...I fully support your assessment of RG.  Total douche.   I've had a few run ins with him...never once was a decent guy.  Even borrowed him tools to help him out in Glamis...he looked at his buddy holding up my tools..."are you serious?  is this all he has?"   I was like...."I'm right here and I can take my tools back if you don't need them."  He never made eye contact or thanked me.  F*cking douche.

Like a fine wine this thread gets better with age!

Look forward to all the comments & speculation, and very limited ball sweat from the rwg nutt swinging blind fan boys over here.  

If, and when, real true production units are in the hands of legit customers, (not hotel'ed, wined and dined chosen 9 Guinee pig test mules)....in the dunes, then we will see.  

Come on dude.   Polaris and CanAm are all over the place talking sh*t about how good they are.

AND...I fully support your assessment of RG.  Total douche.   I've had a few run ins with him...never once was a decent guy.  Even borrowed him tools to help him out in Glamis...he looked at his buddy holding up my tools..."are you serious?  is this all he has?"   I was like...."I'm right here and I can take my tools back if you don't need them."  He never made eye contact or thanked me.  F*cking douche.
So his Speed Tool kit idea was all from that interaction with you and yore shitty tools...

noted.

You should have gotten some of that Speed Tool Kit cheddar $$ or at least some expired Speed Energy Drinks or leftover Marshmallow's from KOH.

:lmao:

So his Speed Tool kit idea was all from that interaction with you and yore shitty tools...

noted.

You should have gotten some of that Speed Tool Kit cheddar $$ or at least some expired Speed Energy Drinks or leftover Marshmallow's from KOH.

If @Mac stops by the shop in Havasu, he'll give him a taste of Speed for free.

I couldn’t remember where I’d read that about him complaining about borrowed tools. I told that story last weekend out at Glamis.

noted.

Well damn it it is Mac's fault I have a Speed tool kit?  Mac give me my missing 10mm socket!!!!!! LOL!

I would like to know if there were no issues with any of the side x side , Honda,polaris,Canam,Kawasaki ,yamaha Including the speed car, And they were priced the same with no upgrades just stock. What car would you guys pick ??. I have never owned a side x side but thinking about ordering one next year . When the speed car gets there issues figured out , I think i may go that route. 

I would like to know if there were no issues with any of the side x side , Honda,polaris,Canam,Kawasaki ,yamaha Including the speed car, And they were priced the same with no upgrades just stock. What car would you guys pick ??. I have never owned a side x side but thinking about ordering one next year . When the speed car gets there issues figured out , I think i may go that route. 
I think when they get the issues worked out and make it to mass production they would probably be the best bet out of all of the cars. They are really well built IMO. As for next year purchases, I think that’s still too soon to be able to pick one up. At least at the rate they are pumping them out right now.

I think when they get the issues worked out and make it to mass production they would probably be the best bet out of all of the cars. They are really well built IMO. As for next year purchases, I think that’s still too soon to be able to pick one up. At least at the rate they are pumping them out right now.
They ain’t pumping anything out! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
If there were no issues?

Speed car... hands down..

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you ask or answer this question??

Speed is a total crap show right now. 
You mean if the Speed was a unicorn?

Still taking a ProR.

RG is many things including a role model for some. He may not like it but that's what happens when you're a champion..

Everything was cool until he started the whole "talk chit and I'll take your order away and sell it to someone else" crap. He's been defending himself ever since. 

Now it's just a trainwreck and everyone wants to know the ending. 

He needs to hire a PR person and go do what he does best.
Robby is well known for going out of his way to make a azzhat of himself. I personally experienced this myself at the age of 20 (20 years ago) at the airport in ontario. I was minding my own business, he engaged me and my then g/f in a conversation that taught me all i need to know about that azzhat

Well, all I can tell you is 10 years later Polaris are still catching on fire last weekend in Glamis, my friend saw this car, pull up next to us on fire and pulled the two kids out of the backseat. Then we got the lady out that was driving followed by two other people grabbing fire extinguishers.

I would say the speed give them another year. 

FullSizeRender.MOV

Attachments

Back