Speed UTV

WAIT.

Any updates on the 2nd batch of Speed UTV to be delivered? the next 10 or whatever was promised, there was a timeline that was supposed to increase each week.... or did the boat bust a U-Turn and go back to Chy-na.

Rumor is the boat is arriving this week.  Next batch to arrive and wait for new transmissions by mid-March.  

Reactions: FOG
33 minutes ago, jginsandiego said:

I guess you didn’t get the memo about carb having been passed six months ago and they received their certificate recently. They finally got paper work before or during the king of the hammers two week event. You can skip through the first section somewhere in the middle Todd is standing up on the wheel of a car explaining how they got the carb cert. Now he doesn’t hold paper up but I suppose even if he was you guys still wouldn’t believe it so …. 

LOL, no.  Everyone already knows he's full of chit. :biggrin:

I got that memo. I saw it live on the KOH feed.

But didn't he say they passed CARB at the SSSS?  Or what about him saying they were completing final testing 2 years ago?  Sorry, but just because RG said so isn't exactly iron-clad.  

LOL, no.  Everyone already knows he's full of chit. :biggrin:
No, at SSSS they said they got EPA cert, not CARB.

No, at SSSS they said they got EPA cert, not CARB.
I thought he said the CARB cert was also ready? 

Either way, it’s been years, so at this point it’ll be grain of salt until something from CARB is posted. 

***EDIT***

NM, he said everything was done at SSSS. So nothing has really changed on that front since May 2021.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall we schedule some time with our Patent Lawyer?
r

LOL.

I am truly impressed and simultaneously flabbergasted by the UTV stereo craze.  I've been able to HEAR  the stereo of some Can Am on the other side in a bowl, over my non-muffled turbocharged 7800rpm 4-banger.
When Im done with my UTV Stereo build on my Speed,  you will be able to hear it while you are wearing your full helmets.  since I camp in the washes I want to be prepared for retaliation for those who like to play music till 4am.

When Im done with my UTV Stereo build on my Speed,  you will be able to hear it while you are wearing your full helmets.  since I camp in the washes I want to be prepared for retaliation for those who like to play music till 4am.
For the record, I always wear a helmet in a buggy :biggrin:

Reactions: FOG
Back