Speed UTV

So he is going to bash a business that many of his customers frequent and enjoy. Not sure how this makes sense. Is there a story behind this?

Reactions: FOG
I heard 500 cars in May. 
Or was it Wake Boards. 
Sorry could have been the LS7 Speed with an Albins. 
Anyway it looks like everyone had a good time with 2 week old KOH S’mores and a free Speed energy drink. 

So he is going to bash a business that many of his customers frequent and enjoy. Not sure how this makes sense. Is there a story behind this?
From what I’ve read, it’s a personal feud. 
For the record RG blocked me from his insta and BV messaged me on insta… it was a strange day… 

BMV gives RG some serious chit so they both deserve what they get in my opinion. From my understanding, Robbie is permanently banned from boardmanville... And RG wants to meet them in the dunes late at night sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those two have been going at it for a while.   Not sure who fired off first.   Entertaining for the rest.  

Why not just keep all future build ideas just that. IDEAS. Seems like a lot of wasted time with wakeboards, sand cars, motorcycles, etc when thousands of people are still waiting on cars. Get the first project completed and then move on to the next. 

Those two have been going at it for a while.   Not sure who fired off first.   Entertaining for the rest.  
IIRC: BMV posted a picture of the Speed being towed at Glamis and RG went full 2Pac Hit ‘em Up in response about how he spoke on his behalf for the RR crossing. 

When Im done with my UTV Stereo build on my Speed,  you will be able to hear it while you are wearing your full helmets.  since I camp in the washes I want to be prepared for retaliation for those who like to play music till 4am.
At the drags on President's Day and I hear a thumping stereo coming up and the guy ends up parking right next to me. It was then that I realized that all 4 clowns in the car had headsets on.

From what I've heard there are a few stories behind this. And all of the ones I've heard end with Robby thinking he can dictate what people can or can not say simply because he is Robby Gordon. 

That latest Video presentation by RG....just wow.

From what I've heard there are a few stories behind this. And all of the ones I've heard end with Robby thinking he can dictate what people can or can not say simply because he is Robby Gordon. 
The difference is you are AlpineFunco on glamis dunes..He is Robby Gordon, which is basically a brand....people talking chit just to talk chit, are impacting that brand. He has to protect it, which means sometimes responding to them directly. 

I really don't get all the people that want to come on here and rip the chit out of Robby every chance they get....IMO they have some serious issues. There's ribbing, then there are the people that have to point out EVERY tiny thing on Robby and Speed.  It's like an obsession they have with  him.  

At some point it just gets to be enough already. 

The difference is you are AlpineFunco on glamis dunes..He is Robby Gordon, which is basically a brand....people talking chit just to talk chit, are impacting that brand. He has to protect it, which means sometimes responding to them directly. 

I really don't get all the people that want to come on here and rip the chit out of Robby every chance they get....IMO they have some serious issues. There's ribbing, then there are the people that have to point out EVERY tiny thing on Robby and Speed.  It's like an obsession they have with  him.  

At some point it just gets to be enough already. 
I disagree. He should be promoting his brand for sure. But if you are the face of a company you should hold yourself to a higher standard. I doubt that I could go on any Can Am social media page and find them saying "Polaris Sucks". Lashing out and threatining your detractors is not "protecting your brand". It's being an bhole. (A S S H O L E) 

I just watched the latest video and he just drips of arrogance. If he wants to slap a V8 in one of those things have at it. But just do it and impress the hell out of everyone. This whole debacle has been funny to watch from afar. Taking significant deposits from people and then taking three plus years to actually make the car? Come on. 

I will say I'm just here for the entertainment. I'm not a SxS guy and don't think I ever will be.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Back