Speed UTV

No, I don't think so. It's mid Sept. and they still have a few pre-production 4 seaters to build. Then they need to test the 10 pre-production cars. 1 month? 2 months? I don't know.

Then they're going to start building production units. They're going to build 400 4 seaters in the first batch, then 400 4 seaters in the second batch. Those are going to the first 800 customers who pre-ordered 4 seaters. Then they're going to build some of the El Diablos, but I don't remember if it's going to be 200 or 400 of those, then they'll switch back to making 4 seaters again.

My point is, they've pre-sold something like 3,000 units to customers who paid deposits and those are going to be built and delivered in roughly the order the deposits were made, in batches of 400 at a time. There is no way they're going to deliver any units under SN 3000 to a dealership that is taking the order now.

I feel they will deliver some units before the end of the year, but I'd be surprised if any are delivered in Nov. and certainly not one that was ordered now.

No, I don't think so. It's mid Sept. and they still have a few pre-production 4 seaters to build. Then they need to test the 10 pre-production cars. 1 month? 2 months? I don't know.

Then they're going to start building production units. They're going to build 400 4 seaters in the first batch, then 400 4 seaters in the second batch. Those are going to the first 800 customers who pre-ordered 4 seaters. Then they're going to build some of the El Diablos, but I don't remember if it's going to be 200 or 400 of those, then they'll switch back to making 4 seaters again.

My point is, they've pre-sold something like 3,000 units to customers who paid deposits and those are going to be built and delivered in roughly the order the deposits were made, in batches of 400 at a time. There is no way they're going to deliver any units under SN 3000 to a dealership that is taking the order now.

I feel they will deliver some units before the end of the year, but I'd be surprised if any are delivered in Nov. and certainly not one that was ordered now.
You realize some dealerships have master numbers under 1000, right?

Doubtful the dealers will have any units by then.

Speed still has to finish the 10 pre-production units and test them.  Then pass the rollover test and CARB certification. Not to mention figure out the production line and make sure they have all the parts and surplus of parts.

I would be pleasantly surprised if units get to the customers before the end of the year. 

mike dee Based on that websites info I would bet that was for Nov. 2020 over a year old site info.

Dealers may have some LOW pre-order #'s available you'd have to call around and see what is already spoken for. Anything ordered now would be LATE 2022 delivery if progress continues like it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there and will snap some shots before RG cancels me.  LOL!
Just walk up and take a bunch of close up pictures of stuff then start asking him a bunch of questions real nice like.  Just remember to end every question with eh and respond to his answers with a take off. Compliment him with things like Ya sure are giving it 100% towards the organization eh. Throw in a couple of fur sures as well.

I will be there and will snap some shots before RG cancels me.  LOL!
get-rekt-boi-elmo.gif

Just walk up and take a bunch of close up pictures of stuff then start asking him a bunch of questions real nice like.  Just remember to end every question with eh and respond to his answers with a take off. Compliment him with things like Ya sure are giving it 100% towards the organization eh. Throw in a couple of fur sures as well.
Excellent advise.   LOL

Wonder how many pre-orders are going to open up after the show.  

rg.png

I am going to SSSS just for this and Funco and too see old friends from the sand box. May find some cool crap to buy like beer goggles! LOL

Could someone put together a meme using the scene from Joe Dirt, when he shows up in the Road Runner and the hot blonde says I thought you said you had a Hemi. Yea, Im having a footprint gas peddle installed so I stole this pos.

but instead on the RR put in a Speed car!

Could someone put together a meme using the scene from Joe Dirt, when he shows up in the Road Runner and the hot blonde says I thought you said you had a Hemi. Yea, Im having a footprint gas peddle installed so I stole this pos.

but instead on the RR put in a Speed car!
Might want to hit up this page on instagram

speed 3.png

speed 4.png

RG's attitude might might depend on the outcome of the Baja400. He qualified 3rd. Not bad until you see who is in front of him (Bryce and Luke). Those 3 are going to check out on the rest of the field, pace each other and see who eff's up. 

Back