Speed UTV

It seems the changing (downgrading) of materials used on parts promised, best example I read was materials stated vs the actual materials used in the end product.
There has been so many changes, who is keeping count?  wait Im sure there are a few here that are lol, helps get to 400 pages!  But who cares at this point.  customers getting cars this weekend then the true judgement love or hate begin.  Cant really trash his KOH performance for entering custom built cars.  He already made that clear that they were not production.  

There has been so many changes, who is keeping count?  wait Im sure there are a few here that are lol, helps get to 400 pages!  But who cares at this point.  customers getting cars this weekend then the true judgement love or hate begin.  Cant really trash his KOH performance for entering custom built cars.  He already made that clear that they were not production.  
Getting there cars is relative.  Are they taking them home?  I think not.  Being allowed to drive them around, perhaps.

whoopie!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting there cars is relative.  Are they taking them home?  I think not.  Being allowed to drive them around, perhaps.

whoopie!  
Wait, What? I pay him the money and I get visitation rights ? I think not. I would be taking it home and if you want to test using my car I might lease it back to you of course but otherwise give me my effing car or I would be in front of every news channel on your side anchor telling as many people would listen.  The house of cards would fall so fast the only one still waiting for a car would be that Carl guy.

Wait, What? I pay him the money and I get visitation rights ? I think not. I would be taking it home and if you want to test using my car I might lease it back to you of course but otherwise give me my effing car or I would be in front of every news channel on your side anchor telling as many people would listen.  The house of cards would fall so fast the only one still waiting for a car would be that Carl guy.
I hear what you are saying, however the word is they will not be taking them home.  Of course all the nutt-swinging rwg fanboys are very sensitive to this matter and come charging at anyone who attempts to discredit their messiah.  

But we shall see very soon.

I hope the chosen 9 or so early golden ticket holders get to enjoy their willie wonka bars in the privacy of their own garages.  But I am skeptical at best that this will happen. 

Not every single deposit holder are blind sheep in total agreement of the rwg ways.  Some just want the car.  

They get to look at their cars and drive them for a few days.  Then they sit in the Havasu facility waiting for the new transmission, which is allegedly a few weeks out. 

Why did Speed just add "Race Ready" Springs made by Eibach as an available accessory?

https://speedutv.com/shop/speed/speed-utv/parts/suspension/eibach-race-edition-spring-kit/

Are the OEM Speed Springs not good enough? These are different from what you get as OEM.
So it looks like RG did learn from Polaris and Textron.  So is the Speed UTV using cheap springs?  I would of thought RG would source his springs from the same place King gets them.   Eibach is happy they will have new customers soon.  I bet all the shock tuners will be doing upgrades once they get their hands on the shocks. 

The only thing custom with those KOH cars was the hand build frame.  The rest of those cars were production parts.   He touted the Speed UTV as being race ready with just a few safety items needed.   KOH is the great equalizer and the transmission pooped the bed.   Who knows what else would of broke if they actually made it farther in the race. 

Just be glad you have a higher master number and will know that all the beta testers will get the bugs worked out before you get yours. 

I heard that too....This weekends event will not result in the New Owners taking their Speed UTV Home, not until the new case / transmission updates are installed.

Sounds like a 

Conjugal visit is a scheduled period in which an inmate of a prison or jail is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor. The visitor is usually their legal spouse, and the visit's purpose is usually sexual activity.

200.gif

I hear what you are saying, however the word is they will not be taking them home.  Of course all the nutt-swinging rwg fanboys are very sensitive to this matter and come charging at anyone who attempts to discredit their messiah.  

But we shall see very soon.

I hope the chosen 9 or so early golden ticket holders get to enjoy their willie wonka bars in the privacy of their own garages.  But I am skeptical at best that this will happen. 

Not every single deposit holder are blind sheep in total agreement of the rwg ways.  Some just want the car.  

I saw that too.  Someone posts any information about speed that is not glowing and they try and come after that person and not the actual information.  Like we aren't all going to see in 4 days if it is true or not.  Really highlights the nut swingers.  What are they going to say when speed doesn't actually deliver cars on delivery date?

I saw that too.  Someone posts any information about speed that is not glowing and they try and come after that person and not the actual information.  Like we aren't all going to see in 4 days if it is true or not.  Really highlights the nut swingers.  What are they going to say when speed doesn't actually deliver cars on delivery date?
Same thing they said the last 487 times Speed didn't deliver: he's getting the bugs out and making a perfect SxS, you just wait, this chit's gonna dominate! :biggrin:

I heard that too....This weekends event will not result in the New Owners taking their Speed UTV Home, not until the new case / transmission updates are installed.

Sounds like a 

Conjugal visit is a scheduled period in which an inmate of a prison or jail is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor. The visitor is usually their legal spouse, and the visit's purpose is usually sexual activity.

"If This Speed Is Rockin', Don't Bother Knockin'!"

Back