Speed UTV

I really hope the Carb certification is true,  kinda selfish but that’s a few more beta testers before they get to my number😏.  On another note congratulations to Robby on his solid performance in the 4400 class.   Hopefully he can get the Speed UTVs up to the same level of dependability as the UFO chassis and drive trains.  This could be a good alliance forming with the Gomez brothers.

Robby announced today at KOH that Speed finally got CARB Certification...

Congratulations are in order, this should help folks get their cars...
That is great news.  Now the dealers can get set up in CA.   

I really hope the Carb certification is true,  kinda selfish but that’s a few more beta testers before they get to my number😏.  On another note congratulations to Robby on his solid performance in the 4400 class.   Hopefully he can get the Speed UTVs up to the same level of dependability as the UFO chassis and drive trains.  This could be a good alliance forming with the Gomez brothers.
Was an impressive race for RG.   Perhaps he can have the Gomez brothers team prep his trophy truck and Speed UTVs for races. 

Robby announced today at KOH that Speed finally got CARB Certification...

Congratulations are in order, this should help folks get their cars...
Is this true?

Where is the evidence?

GD Detectives 🕵️‍♀️, we need an investigation. 

Any day now they are flying off to their Island with all the money..... any day now......

Dude needs to stop saying he has something or ready for something until it's in his hands. 3rd time I've heard he has carb. At this point he's a straight up liar or at minimum a hype man. One could easily make the case he's misleading people for his financial gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back