Speed UTV

My friend Bret at work said his brother who lives in Havasu went and talked to Robby over the weekend with his buddy...got the whole spiel from him and sold him and his buddy cars.

Bret said his brother's is order # 833????

Pretty sure there is way more than that on order/pre order but what are some of the guys numbers here that they are slotted at?

My friend Bret at work said his brother who lives in Havasu went and talked to Robby over the weekend with his buddy...got the whole spiel from him and sold him and his buddy cars.

Pretty sure there is way more than that on order/pre order but what are some of the guys numbers here that they are slotted at?
RG could sell ice cubes to an eskimo in the dead of winter. 

RG could sell ice cubes to an eskimo in the dead of winter. 
I told Bret the same thing...he said he knew that too and said his bro drank the Kool Aide!

:lmao:

Now having said that, I think the car is bada$$ and I really hope it all works out especially for the members here waiting....and waiting...and waiting...

its nice to see some cars in the US but when are they going to get a actual factory and production line rolling I would order one but i'm to impulsive couldn't wait 6 month let alone years.12 cars and haven't heard anything about more i would think the should be able to produce 20 cars a day if the factory was operational. my feeling at this rate he is selling people on a concept that will be outdated by the time they are actually delivered polaris and can am both step it up every year. i was very interested in the beginning when robbie was talking about 300 hp and a factory big bore kit now polaris has a 4cyl and the aftermarket will have it pushing some impressive hp numbers soon and i'm sure can am will follow suit and go with a bigger engine as well.

I told Bret the same thing...he said he knew that too and said his bro drank the Kool Aide!

:lmao:

Now having said that, I think the car is bada$$ and I really hope it all works out especially for the members here waiting....and waiting...and waiting...
Car is pretty sweet.  I think the sound of that motor in stock form would annoy me.  Hopefully someone comes up with a better sounding exhaust.  

its nice to see some cars in the US but when are they going to get a actual factory and production line rolling I would order one but i'm to impulsive couldn't wait 6 month let alone years.12 cars and haven't heard anything about more i would think the should be able to produce 20 cars a day if the factory was operational. my feeling at this rate he is selling people on a concept that will be outdated by the time they are actually delivered polaris and can am both step it up every year. i was very interested in the beginning when robbie was talking about 300 hp and a factory big bore kit now polaris has a 4cyl and the aftermarket will have it pushing some impressive hp numbers soon and i'm sure can am will follow suit and go with a bigger engine as well.
Allegedly another 12 will be arriving and the 24 and then some point 500.

I think they are just making sure no major issue pop up so they are not killed with warranty work or need for parts.   RG has not said much about dealer network, warranty work, and parts.  

I beat my buddy in poker yesterday .. can I use the bitcoins I won to buy one?

FYI at today’s price of BTC this would be $5 million USD.

Anyone on HERE willing to admit they own bitcoin/crypto?

:makerain:

PS. I won this chain off of a cartel guy with a whole crew in Vegas s few years back. Me and my buddy’s no longer play for money, so the winner gets the chain. 

Took the guy for a few grand and bought this from one of his ‘siicarios’ as he walked tail between his legs for a $25 chip.

:rofl:

D6FAED98-D5DA-4C6C-A06B-BA11130BA1AE.jpeg

EE08BDD5-7768-4702-AF43-CAA32D80EF2D.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't heard of anything coming after the 12, you aren't really looking or paying attention. There are 24 more coming, most likely in transit starting today, from what Robby told me last week, then there are 41 coming, which Robby showed crated up and ready to transport, then allegedly 500 coming from the assembly line.

Speed is slow rolling them out to make sure the cars are good to go before mass delivery. 

So each car has a number, that’s the production number correct? What number will they go up to? 
sorry if I haven’t been paying attention. 

If that’s his master number he must of got some ones pre order spot. 

He hasn't convinced me to buy a Speed car yet. I just don't see what the hype is all about.
He has not convince me either.   SXS people are fickle and get excited for the latest shiny model.  The luster will wear off as soon as the next manufacture releases a new model.

Can Am should be up next with their next generation sport model.  

I see this a lot, mostly gayzers and can hams, this pulled up over the dune right in front of camp, this weekend,  blew out his front drivers side. Also seeing many pro r's wade up, but many of them seem to be getting (limping) out with field repairs and doing the major work later.  I'm sure the unicorns will never be seen behind this rescue rig, they are way to perfect to ever break.  

gayzer blown out front end.jpg

I see this a lot, mostly gayzers and can hams, this pulled up over the dune right in front of camp, this weekend,  blew out his front drivers side. Also seeing many pro r's wade up, but many of them seem to be getting (limping) out with field repairs and doing the major work later.  I'm sure the unicorns will never be seen behind this rescue rig, they are way to perfect to ever break.  

View attachment 57686
The evil witches eye likes to take front tires.   Stuff happens and sometimes inexperience causes stuff to happen sooner.  

By the looks of the front of the Speed UTV I think in theory it might be able to withstand a few of the hits.  The Wildcat XX front end was pretty tough and the Speed UTV is a lot beefier design. 

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 57686
All about ratio though...

There are 100 sxs's to 1 sand car out there these days so obviously there's gonna be more of this seen.

:biggrin:

Back