Speed UTV

Interesting.. guy who rents all the SXS convinced me to NOT get the Dynamic version cause ‘more stuff to break’ but I have way more in the car suspension wise than the 5k extra for Dynamic.

$3500 to Shock Therapy 

$7500 powder coated box arms from Foodrill, powder coating still not finished my Embee Performance 

So that’s $11k PER car since I have 2 identical ones.

Since I’m in semiconductors as my business I decided to agree with him and go with the Velocity versions 

I think mine will be 100% done by the time my arm is OK… April.

Anyone hear of the Dynamic versionS failing due to getting them wet or just ANY failure? I assume you could factory warranty all that, but what if they say ‘you got it wet??

Dealer gave me that bullshit line for one of. My aftermarket radios failing.

Nice to know folks are enjoying the Dynamics.

abc

PS.View attachment 57457

the Dynamix shocks are well worth the money and hassle IF there was ever an issue.  Nothing like the car stiffening the front shocks to minimize front dive when on the binders.  Same goes for body roll, the outer shocks slow the compression down to almost eliminate body roll.  Then you have the OH chit button for those moments.  And to top it off you can adjust to 5 different settings all from the steering wheel while moving.  Now throw in the future tuners coming out where you will be able to adjust these 5 settings to your own or have multiple settings with in those 5.  

I almost went cheap and looked for a sport model but decided to spend more of my wife's money and buy myself something nice for once.  Im glad i went with the Ultimate.   

the Dynamix shocks are well worth the money and hassle IF there was ever an issue.  Nothing like the car stiffening the front shocks to minimize front dive when on the binders.  Same goes for body roll, the outer shocks slow the compression down to almost eliminate body roll.  Then you have the OH chit button for those moments.  And to top it off you can adjust to 5 different settings all from the steering wheel while moving.  Now throw in the future tuners coming out where you will be able to adjust these 5 settings to your own or have multiple settings with in those 5.  

I almost went cheap and looked for a sport model but decided to spend more of my wife's money and buy myself something nice for once.  Im glad i went with the Ultimate.   
Newer electronic shocks are magic.  Magneride on the Mustang is amazing, can't imagine how much more capable it makes a SxS.  No more compromise for whoops or duning: switch to each mode on the fly depending on what you're doing. 

With our current group, everyone's had to make whoops tolerable or it turns into a disaster in the dunes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newer electronic shocks are magic.  Magneride on the Mustang is amazing, can't imagine how much more capable it makes a SxS.  No more compromise for whoops or duning: switch to each mode on the fly depending on what you're doing. 

With our current group, everyone's had to make whoops tolerable or it turns into a disaster in the dunes...
The latest version of the Dynamic Live Valve is amazing.  It controls rebound separate from the compression and the ability to make adjustments quickly is impressive.   The Can Am Smart Shock setup does not control rebound and compression separately and does not have the oh s--- button or as many adjustments.  Polaris is way ahead of the others when it comes to the live value suspension.

The Dynamic on the Turbo S was pretty darn good.  The Pro R and Turbo R Dynamic is way way better. 

I totally forgot about the 'oh sh__' button.. anyone who knows ABC, knows I'm not a real man.. I barely knew how many cylinders the RZRs has.. .LOL... you guys start talking camber and what not and I start to get lost..

.. I can 'feel' anything I drive and tell you what's wrong with it!

Going to Glamis (in my sling.. maybe without) in March to get my TH and The Orange One.. leave The Black One and the box in G.. have a recall on Orange and the landing gear on the TH is messed up... AGAIN!

.. SO.. probably need Shock Therapy to retune the suspension after the boxed arms are on for both of my identical RZRs. Maybe I’ll weigh them and see the difference too (if there is a weight difference ).

I'll just be real specific about G outs.. the set up.. etc. 

I'm gonna be driving them all summer in Green Valley and also Mammoth!

I like to drive fast (as I'm sure most of you know)… si probably on the stiffer side.  Current set up is hard to G out, but has body roll (both have ‘gone over)!

abc

PS. I expect to pick up the boxed arms from powder coating this week.

C4C797D4-3FEC-4434-B744-09982F1291DC.jpeg

286A7EC3-600F-4C81-B1FE-1A9627E72628.jpeg

388E5B79-AE69-43AB-B329-C2AF23FED0DB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised we are not seeing more live video updates of them out in the desert today. 

Back