Speed UTV

Dude they did a video with mocked up cars and everything.... I bet Todd and Robby are on the way out of the Country now with all the $$$$$$$$$$$$...  best scam ever!
So Glad I will only be losing $6000 to this scam!!! I've lost more in Bitcoin LOL

It's not as bad as you think, and they are faster than you would guess. I drive a Raptor, and I use it a lot in the desert, the Class 11 will smoke it in any kind of rough terrain.
I agree, I have a raptor and the 11 car would beat it in anything over 1' deep. Under 1' and the raptor will suck it up.

Hurry up and get your Speed UTV.  Jawbone dirt is pristine right now.  
Yeah but when prices go up to $60k I can upsell my spot for a premium!!! I damn miss desert riding, you going to KOH?

Call me a skeptic but there's no way that's holding up (A-arm mount.) Grade 8 bolt meet aluminum.. I wonder who will win

View attachment 57042
This design was taken from their unicorn, besides being forged vs cnc, not much difference, according to Robby. And they have thousands of miles on numerous test vehicles on rough terrain with zero failures. 

I mean, if you intend to hit a 10 foot tall boulder at 50mph square on the left or right tire, yeah, something's going to break. But I assure you the same impact with a stock rzr or x3 will not fair any better. 

If it's a concern for an owner, I'm sure a steel tiebar between the left and right a-arms would be a cake walk. 

It's not a concern for me. 

This design was taken from their unicorn, besides being forged vs cnc, not much difference, according to Robby. And they have thousands of miles on numerous test vehicles on rough terrain with zero failures. 

I mean, if you intend to hit a 10 foot tall boulder at 50mph square on the left or right tire, yeah, something's going to break. But I assure you the same impact with a stock rzr or x3 will not fair any better. 

If it's a concern for an owner, I'm sure a steel tiebar between the left and right a-arms would be a cake walk. 

It's not a concern for me. 
Forged or cast?  Close up pics looked cast...

View attachment 43694

View attachment 43690

I wouldn't be terribly concerned about the mounts breaking off/wearing out unless it was a major wreck, but it being the diff case, along with it being the lowest part of the front suspension with no skid plate, it would suck if it broke a lot more than tabs.  

I am just happy production vehicles have landed. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I like Robby's vision; he has invested lots of time and money into this. I bet he never thought it would be to this extent. Everything takes time and money especially in this time of the world of BS. 

View attachment 43694

View attachment 43690

I wouldn't be terribly concerned about the mounts breaking off/wearing out unless it was a major wreck, but it being the diff case, along with it being the lowest part of the front suspension with no skid plate, it would suck if it broke a lot more than tabs.  
looks like it was designed as kind of a skid plate to me. 

View attachment 43694

View attachment 43690

Can't edit my post, but yes it's cast not forged. They have beaten up a half dozen units with the cast diff without issue. It could also be easily beefed up with steel backup plates up front. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't edit my post, but yes it's cast not forged. They have beaten up a half dozen units with the cast diff without issue. It could also be easily beefed up with steel backup plates up front. 
Yep.  I wouldn't be scared of it, just something to keep in mind since the penalty for failure is high.  The front diff is mega beef from what I've seen in/out.  Skid plate on the bottom would cure a lot of worry for owners.

So many shitty OEM Bulkheads that need gussets and more beef added to them... already a  :bs:  design by most the other MFGs...

Kuddos to Robby for something beefy right out the box, I'm sure somebody will break it, but the other 99% won't have to fix it with aftermarket "Corrections".

speedutv_4seat.25.jpg

Yeah but when prices go up to $60k I can upsell my spot for a premium!!! I damn miss desert riding, you going to KOH?
I was planning on going as I have a friend racing a 1450 truck. Work and r/c racing will probably keep me from going. 

So prices went up and weights got posted.

$49,999 for the RG El Jeffe

1000 CC Turbo 225 HP | 4 Seat | 77 inch wide suspension and Dry weight of 2552

rg-el-jefe.png

vs the 

2023 RZR PRO R 4 PREMIUM at $41,699

2.0L N/A 225 HP | 4 Seat | 74 inch wide suspension and Dry weight of 2437

rzr-pro-r-4-premium-my23-05f6-azure-crystal.png

Tough choices, time will tell if the designs incorporated by Robby put the Speed ahead in reliability, performance...etc.

:moof:

We've seen a hundred sxs's with front ends ripped off from cartwheeling. If those things end up breaking or cracking it'll end up costing two or three times what other cars cost to fix. You know people will find a way to rip the horns off that. Only time will tell.

Somebody mentioned that he makes those in billet for desert racers??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back