Speed UTV

Congrats!  You are getting closer to getting your Speed UTV in your hands.   

That is a huge price increase, if the price is just the car with no radios, window nets, and pumper. 

You are going to be blown away when you drive it considering your last SXS experience was a Rhino.  LOL!
Well it's not like I don't drive something that far surpasses a Rhino

2021 Mint 3.jpg

Baja 1.jpg

wildcat.jpg

FB_IMG_1495039730081.jpg

getting eaten.jpg

image0000a00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not as bad as you think, and they are faster than you would guess. I drive a Raptor, and I use it a lot in the desert, the Class 11 will smoke it in any kind of rough terrain.
I remember talking to a Class 11 racer several years ago.  He also said the ride is not the bad.   Just have to know the limits of the car. 

Call me a skeptic but there's no way that's holding up (A-arm mount.) Grade 8 bolt meet aluminum.. I wonder who will win

FB_IMG_1674682626122.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd assume the bushing or arm will die before the fastener or mount. 

But, a bad day still means a front diff case.  @WheresHotBoat said Robby said they were sending a lot of electronic spares over to start with, but did he mention anything about chassis parts for wrecks?

I'd assume the bushing or arm will die before the fastener or mount. 

But, a bad day still means a front diff case.  @WheresHotBoat said Robby said they were sending a lot of electronic spares over to start with, but did he mention anything about chassis parts for wrecks?
He mentioned they already had suspension parts, but he was confident based on the testing that they had done, that they are not concerned at all with suspension parts. Besides the pivot that was broken, and redesigned, they had not had any suspension failures.

The pivot on those ears of the diff are sleeved with steel, so the bold does not contact the aluminum at all.

He mentioned they already had suspension parts, but he was confident based on the testing that they had done, that they are not concerned at all with suspension parts. Besides the pivot that was broken, and redesigned, they had not had any suspension failures.

The pivot on those ears of the diff are sleeved with steel, so the bold does not contact the aluminum at all.
Yeah, the bushing pivots on the crush sleeve, shouldn't ever be metal to metal friction contact.

Back