Speed UTV

That’s pretty cool, real exciting for the whole team. I would order one if I thought I could get it in 6 months. 

I’m out of the  ‘game’ for a spell. .. now I’m thinking more of buying exactly what I had instead… I’d prefer to buy my old one back if it’s still running, etc. 

If not .. today I’d buy this white one….

View attachment 56678View attachment 56679

View attachment 56680
I spoke with Alan this morning. He's kept her clean/well maintained and might sell it. Neither time is right for us. I will buy one Sept. 2023 or Sept 2024.

Arm is out for 6 months, .. don't need it in the summer.

If not, there's 2 SCUs for sale right now that I'd be fine with. One is $100k other is maybe $150k... whatever fair market is, back in an SCU S4S, LS for sure.

Must be my old car or a better one.

abc

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's a little more clearance than 10 inches in the middle???... Wait a minute.. cleanest?... I don't get the joke?

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an interesting tag, do other SXS's come with something like this?

View attachment 56939
Come on CARB whats the damn hold up 1.6 out of 10 has got to be similar to a Car...But I've never seen a measurement tool. lol  

Around 3 months of riding season left so it will be sick to Finally see Speed cars hitting the dunes!

Come on CARB whats the damn hold up 1.6 out of 10 has got to be similar to a Car...But I've never seen a measurement tool. lol  

Around 3 months of riding season left so it will be sick to Finally see Speed cars hitting the dunes!
I would not be overly optimistic about CARB. If they truly passed all the CARB stuff like he said in Sept, then the certification would have been issued by now.  The reason I say this is there was mention about taking the production cars when they arrived for testing.  I think it was in the last presentation when he gave out the names of the people getting their cars. 

That is likely the EPA tag.  I am sure all of them have it somewhere on the vehicle. 
When I bought a Funco from Az with an Az title. I had to go thru DMV inspection in CA. They spent an hour fn with me over a carb sticker. Car was titled SPCN and they just didn't get it.

This was 2 seasons ago. Today must be a nightmare with CA and registration on any off highway vehicle.  New or used. 

I was having a conversation with someone about VIN numbers and found out that they are usually stamped on the frame and there’s a character that indicates the model year. 
So I’m now wondering with all the delays of the Speed UTV what model year has already been stamped into the frame?

Hopefully Robby had the foresight to use the 2023 character in the VIN. 

Back