Speed UTV

FHkSQnDX0AIMhlJ.jpg

@stonehenge I think you took my post way to serious, I wasn't calling anyone out. JBL started talking about Max and I just tried to clarify whos car it wasn't....

Yes my XX is always talked about as the SPEED car even without speed stickers

@stonehenge I think you took my post way to serious, I wasn't calling anyone out. JBL started talking about Max and I just tried to clarify whos car it wasn't....

Yes my XX is always talked about as the SPEED car even without speed stickers
Nope, didn't take it serious at all, I actually was glad you pointed that out.  I used it to further my love for the chosen god of all utv's, rwg and his amazing son.  

If he does not get the CARB certification it will be a race only ride in CA. 
I said that somewhere in the first 10 pages of this thread or the one that went down on the old server.

I was called a naysayer, a war mongered hater!

Funny that when you posts facts, like how BLM and Rangers who manage OHV spots here in CA will treat that 49 state OHV, people get pissy.

Hopefully they will get CARB sorted out.

I said that somewhere in the first 10 pages of this thread or the one that went down on the old server.

I was called a naysayer, a war mongered hater!

Funny that when you posts facts, like how BLM and Rangers who manage OHV spots here in CA will treat that 49 state OHV, people get pissy.

Hopefully they will get CARB sorted out.
They will get is sorted out eventually.  Just would suck if you are a CA ticket holder and have to watch others take delivery while you wait for CARB to give the approval. 

Reactions: FOG
My SCU was registered in AZ when I bought it and we transferred title to ‘a friends’ address is AZ for $14.00.

I’ve seen some cool AZ street legal rides… jeeps, etc. that would never pass in CA. One had an LS conversation which is why I’m guessing why it won’t sell on race desert 🏜️…. At least not … in CA…

… correct me if I’m wrong?

CA=big market 

abc

https://classifieds.race-dezert.com/FOR-SALE:2007-Jeep-Wrangler-194453

Last edited by a moderator:
several other states (washington and oregon at the least) follow the ca carb rules. they can't be sold here either

Currently, there are 14 other CARB states plus the District of Columbia that have adopted California’s emission standards. The CARB states (aside from California) include:

1. Colorado
  2. Connecticut
  3. Delaware
  4. Maine
  5. Maryland
  6. Massachusetts
  7. New Jersey
  8. New York 
  9. Oregon
  10. Pennsylvania
  11. Rhode Island
  12. Vermont
  13. Virginia 
  14. Washington 
  15. Washington D.C. 

Currently, there are 14 other CARB states plus the District of Columbia that have adopted California’s emission standards. The CARB states (aside from California) include:

1. Colorado
  2. Connecticut
  3. Delaware
  4. Maine
  5. Maryland
  6. Massachusetts
  7. New Jersey
  8. New York 
  9. Oregon
  10. Pennsylvania
  11. Rhode Island
  12. Vermont
  13. Virginia 
  14. Washington 
  15. Washington D.C. 
perfect, besides CA, would never want to live in ANY of those states.

1. Colorado
  2. Connecticut
  3. Delaware
  4. Maine
  5. Maryland
  6. Massachusetts
  7. New Jersey
  8. New York 
  9. Oregon
  10. Pennsylvania
  11. Rhode Island
  12. Vermont
  13. Virginia 
  14. Washington 
  15. Washington D.C. 
This is in regards to Passenger/highway vehicles. Not all vehicles, which is a little misleading.

Reactions: FOG
Back