Speed UTV

Hey hey, he didn't delete his content... He merely went into each and every one of his posts and replaced all of the content with a period.  All because people here saw chit Robbie posted ("PRODUCTION FINALIZED" in 2021, "Full production in 5 months", odd quibbles about minor suspension traits, constant shitting on the competition) and had something to say that countered it. 
Let’s not forget Lord of Dunes did the same with his posts. 😂😂

Is Nikal the old member jtz06 or something like that. His writing and grammar seems familiar to me

It’s just a SXS… a ‘game changer’ (to me) would be an Ultra 4 car… maybe if I ditch my SXSs, I’ll buy an ultra 4 that has finished previous KOHs… a proven rig a couple of seasons old.

They race prep them and sell them pretty cheap (for the $ they put in them)… this one is brand new … $350k to build, asking $245k. … I’d probably want one under $150k.

Miss the V8… eff these 1.0L rubber band golf carts…  :makerain:

abc

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s just a SXS… a ‘game changer’ (to me) would be an Ultra 4 car… maybe if I ditch my SXSs, I’ll buy an ultra 4 that has finished previous KOHs… a proven rig a couple of seasons old.

They race prep them and sell them pretty cheap (for the $ they put in them)… this one is brand new … $350k to build, asking $245k. … I’d probably want one under $150k.

Miss the V8… eff these 1.0L rubber band golf carts…  :makerain:

abc

View attachment 56268
Do it !!!!!!!!!  Quit being so cheap all the time.....you can't take it with you.... can you imagine some paddles on that baby in Glamis??????????????????

Robby posted pics of the 3rd shipment, confirmed it on FB.

He also stated that Huge Price increases are coming as what you get (since the changes and redesigning) is different from the original offer.

Was on his Speed UTV FB page.

I'm too tired to copy, paste.

• Dislike
Reactions: JBL

He also stated that Huge Price increases are coming as what you get (since the changes and redesigning) is different from the original offer.

I remember a lot of us stating this would happen. Then LOTD would argue back that RG wasn’t in it for the money and he was just trying to build the best for us! I wish the housing market was as easy to predict as Speed has been!

Spy photo Speed UTV testing 

View attachment 56036
MV5BOGQ0ZWY5NjAtNTliNC00YWNiLWIxMzctMTcyYTc0YjQ2NTJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIzNDE2NzY@._V1_.jpg

So, I get it. Robby has made some pee pee comments. And yes, Speed has missed no less than a dozen delivery dates(apparently, current one included. 

And yes, we now know that- at least the first run of- cars will not have USA on any of the parts or assembly. I'm a patriot through n through, but I'm typing this on a device that is most definitely 100% made overseas, same as all the other trolls posting "can I get the Hisun version at lowes sooner?" It's unfortunate that this car can't be 100% made in USA, sure. And I know Polaris and can am assemble some cars here, but at least 80% of the parts have a Mexico, Taiwan, or China stamp on them. So is there really a valid diss there? 

And also yes, Hisun isn't known for superior quality. But that comes down to the team in charge of quality control,  100%. So I'm keeping an open mind on that. 

hey he's gotta pay for all his trips to China somehow!

@Bodywerks

I feel that people who don't like Robby, felt so long before his current Speed UTV venture. This has just been a source of ammunition. 

It's easy to armchair quarterback all that has occurred, but keep in mind it's all in fun - mostly.

Campfire talk, jokes and poking. 

Polaris was the butt of jokes for YEARS.

I'm sure soon SPEED will serve up a huge plate of STFU to the haters...or crash and burn.

Who knows...I hope its the best SXS ever to be honest...that would be a great story for sure.

:cheers:

@Bodywerks

I feel that people who don't like Robby, felt so long before his current Speed UTV venture. This has just been a source of ammunition. 

It's easy to armchair quarterback all that has occurred, but keep in mind it's all in fun - mostly.

Campfire talk, jokes and poking. 

Polaris was the butt of jokes for YEARS.

I'm sure soon SPEED will serve up a huge plate of STFU to the haters...or crash and burn.

Who knows...I hope its the best SXS ever to be honest...that would be a great story for sure.

:cheers:
Exactly the whole point of this thread.  Some people that have now departed us couldn't deal with the jokes.....99% of the posts are campfire smack.

When are you picking up the rock crawler/racer???  Soooo much better than a Sxs.....

Pitting at DP4, saw this unicorn want-a-be, pretty snazzy. 

View attachment 56536
Max has been racing and doing very very well.  He competes an NA vs most other entrants with turbo and beats them.  Speed designed XX and IMO if Max car was turbo, he would be dominating.  Who's to say that the new Speed Bandit or even Diablo with even better suspension and turbo will do...Yeah yeah, haters will hate, but when it ever happens and they can finally enter a race requiring full production cars my money will be on Speed.  

Back