Speed UTV

Remember there were 15 and 5 had a coverup!
giphy.gif

I post on several different forums, all the same screen name.  I will admit I watch my p's & q's differently on each site, but I'm the same fat, bald old guy pretty much through and through. Plenty of pictures of me should someone hunt me down. 

One particular note; until today I didn't know you had to have a boat (which I do) to post on RDP.  lol  

Been reading a few articles the last couple days about some serious turmoil in the commie politburo in Ho Chi Minh City.  Hope going from one commie pinko hole to another doesn't bite Speed in the arse.

Any news on how the Speed UTT did in Dakar this year? It didn’t do well last year. Can’t find any info on the team 

Nikal deleting all that good content just makes me want to cry. 
But instead I’ll just take my SxS for a ride in the dunes tomorrow. 
Hey hey, he didn't delete his content... He merely went into each and every one of his posts and replaced all of the content with a period.  All because people here saw chit Robbie posted ("PRODUCTION FINALIZED" in 2021, "Full production in 5 months", odd quibbles about minor suspension traits, constant shitting on the competition) and had something to say that countered it. 

29 minutes ago, 1HasBeen said:

Car looks planted and more predictable than at SSSS.

300hp sized turbo has some lag from a stop.  Should be less of a problem in dirt since you can spin into RPM more, but there's definitely turbo lag there.

Speed UTV looks much better in that video.  There will be some happy customers.  

Back