Speed UTV

looks like just a chassis and plastic i wonder how complete they actually are the shocks and a arms are off im sure there isnt any rear suspension component's as well connected to the chassis. so where are they going to complete the cars if the shipped to ca like that

looks like just a chassis and plastic i wonder how complete they actually are the shocks and a arms are off im sure there isnt any rear suspension component's as well connected to the chassis. so where are they going to complete the cars if the shipped to ca like that
Its likely those just came in from the sub contractor in China doing the body parts and HiSun will start assy  once all the other sub contracted parts get in from the Mud Hut builders ...

In the meantime Elon launched a few thousand satellites since RG started his "reality show" on the internet

This will hit 500 before they deliver 500 cars. IMO View attachment 55974
I think I'd take that bet, only because it's 50/50 odds. 

From what we are seeing there is optimism. But all it will take is one catastrophic failure of the first 12 delivered to bring everything to a halt. 

If first 12 and second 25 are a success, that will be a tailwind for Speed.

I am a placeholder with Speed, but not a fanboy. I'm #2256 in line. Even when Speed said every preorder would have their car in 2022, I added a year. And I fear even that is optimistic. 

First cars will be finished in Havasu. This is a very short term plan though. 

I laughed so hard. It’s almost like a brain washed lib. 😂😂

View attachment 55973
Lol. “Chinese chit box throwaways” yet only one of the 3 manufacturers in this thread uses China to entirely build the car…

First cars will be finished in Havasu. This is a very short term plan though. 
Assuming that doesn’t change as well.

https://www.utvdriver.com/robby-gordons-speed-utv-is-very-close-to-production/

Not much has remained true since that article…

1900 pounds...  hahahahahahahah

hahahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahah

It is and will be WAY heavier than 1900!  

Not to mention when all the fan-boys are done with all the MacGyver accessories, it would be fun to put that monster on a scale and get the true weight,  not many unicorn owners will have a stripped down basic version, they won't be able to help themselves.  

I am amazed at all the gayzers I see with dam near circus worthy add-ons.  Sandford & sons would be jealous. 

1900 pounds...  hahahahahahahah

hahahahhahahahaha

hahahahahahah

It is and will be WAY heavier than 1900!  
Yeah.  No one tallied the materials and told Robbie the new number after all the updates.  Hilarious that he talked about how much beefier it was than a RZR or Can Am, but somehow it weighs less than them...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention when all the fan-boys are done with all the MacGyver accessories, it would be fun to put that monster on a scale and get the true weight,  not many unicorn owners will have a stripped down basic version, they won't be able to help themselves.  

I am amazed at all the gayzers I see with dam near circus worthy add-ons.  Sandford & sons would be jealous. 
The 4 seat Speed UTV will weigh as much as the 4 seat Pro R.  I know they discussed weights on one of the presentations.  

Now, some are pushing to require a master number to join the hallowed walls of Speed Forum. Keep out the riff-raff, donchaknow.

People do post differently on different forums, under the same screen names. It's funny to me when they talk crap about folks and places they dug their own hole from, but I amuse easily.

Any Speed UTV in customers hands yet? Even if it is that first 12 that Moses hand delivered from the Mount Sinai burning bush....

77x16a.jpg

Back