Speed UTV

Nice ride… you might just end up keeping it with that larger power plant.

imagine the HP if it was turbo!?

abc
It has the 181hp turbo motor in it.   That is the Pro XP with long travel.   The Pro R and Turbo R have the front shock mounted to the lower a-arm.    Polaris gets confusing with all model names being similar. 

LOL!  My friend had the 3 pedal version.  The tubeworks gear change made it better, but still he was not shifting a lot.   
Yeah.  The one I drove was the newer factory drop in gearing.  Still needed clutch action on the route they chose for the test drive. 

Apparently there is a Speed UTV show tonight.  Did the boat from China arrive early?   Is he announcing CARB approval?

Did Robby just joke about our Container ship posts in his presentation....Holy Chit.... I was just kidding Robby........now I gotta move.......

I stopped looking for any updates from speed but just watched his YT show that popped up.  Said Container will be in LA Jan 11.   He also said CARB cert was supposed to be in his hands today but didnt get it.  So very very close with CA to get cleared.   Interesting that he is going back to Covid I mean China this Friday for even more QC.  But heck I'll take that over letting Joe Public QC the cars.   Even showed list of names of owners getting their cars at Havasu around February with a private event.  Also mentioned more cars are already in containers and even more coming.  Yeah not getting very many cars for the remaining Sand Season but at least there will be a couple hitting the dunes! Cant wait for reports or if my rail gets fixed to hit the dunes myself!

I stopped looking for any updates from speed but just watched his YT show that popped up.  Said Container will be in LA Jan 11.   He also said CARB cert was supposed to be in his hands today but didnt get it.  So very very close with CA to get cleared.   Interesting that he is going back to Covid I mean China this Friday for even more QC.  But heck I'll take that over letting Joe Public QC the cars.   Even showed list of names of owners getting their cars at Havasu around February with a private event.  Also mentioned more cars are already in containers and even more coming.  Yeah not getting very many cars for the remaining Sand Season but at least there will be a couple hitting the dunes! Cant wait for reports or if my rail gets fixed to hit the dunes myself!
He actually seemed upbeat and excited.... good news....

The show last night was good news for those people on the list.  Still very strange that CARB has not issued the final rubber stamp.  Also strange that he is sending one of the 12 cars to the EPA and CARB.  

Sounded like if all goes well there will be more than 500 cars shipped in the first half of the year.  

I would still be surprised is we see many Speed UTVs at the dunes other than when Nick Olsen gets his.  

Back