Speed UTV

Wow!

Most people would look at a truckload of tires and feel that's a good sign, that parts are coming in and things are moving forward. As most people know, first the parts have to arrive, then they can be assembled into a complete vehicle. That's why there are thousands of Fords sitting in huge lots - they're waiting for some little part so they can be finished.

However, instead of seeing the up side, you go on a rant about him designing the tires. Maybe it didn't take any longer than a couple of phone calls. The point is, you apparently aren't capable of seeing the positive side of anything. Anybody with half a brain knew right away that it was impossible for anyone to build a car from scratch in 1 yr. He was being overly optimistic. It doesn't look to me like he promised anyone a car in one yr.

I don't think you'll ever be happy, honestly. No matter how good it is, you will always find something to cry about with a Speed UTV. Your best bet is to sell your spot and buy a Canam. If the type of tires makes no difference to you, then obviously other factors make no difference. Canam has built a UTV just for you. It looks like this is your only option to be happy. Not unless you get professional help and show the nice lady with the doll exactly where Robby hurt you.
He's been "developing" tires for two years. Who gives a crap about an unproven tire with a speed logo in the middle. Ive had 8 utvs since 2006. I can be satisfied. In fact im satisfied now with my my Turbo S. Tires with logos, parts with logos, chest puffing is all ego. Is robby a UTV company or an Autozone / chinese tire company. make cars. Stop playing with his taint LOTD.

Diesel Brothers "have" a tire too. A chinese sales rep showed up, they signed a check, now theyre in the tire business. All bullshit.

spelling and LOTD is Robby or his GF

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah.. you're trippin' brah.. I don't care how many of you think this SPEED is a 'game changer.'

Put a REAL driver in ANY decently built high HP SXS and he'll eat the 'other guy' for lunch. It's ALL about who's got their hands on the wheel.

I can't wait to smoke any y'all 'drivers'...  gimme 4 wheels, suspension, some HP .. whatever.. like sand cars.. SXSs are reaching the limit of capabilities/development. .. happened in like 06-08 with sand cars.. we're already there with SXSs... will a 'SPEED' beat a RZR in the open desert.. maybe.. dunes.. I doubt it.. rocks.. nope... 

SXS's are a boring topic.. so I should probably not post no more...  :rofl: .. friggin' golf carts on roids.. whatever...

abc
Heard RG is going to race his race built Diablo at the UTV CHAMPIONSHIP in Parker this year. Should make for a very interesting race. Not sure on all the details since I don’t really follow this stuff.  Believe it’s happening mid October.  Looking forward to see how it matches up against the competition. @ANGRYBUTTCRACK you should enter this thing I would pay to watch!! Also heard he’s offering $10k to the winner.  :sraptor:

We will see how long it lasts before all the fan boys cry a river of tears to the mods to pull it down.  
It's been up for 3 days with just over 1300 views and 2 replies, only one found it funny. All it says is the IG poster...

1. Is not that popular.

2. Is not that funny.

It's easy to take pot shots from the cheap seats. It's a whole different league to design a UTV from scratch. I'll support the racer, buy the UTV and feel sorry for the haters.

Heard RG is going to race his race built Diablo at the UTV CHAMPIONSHIP in Parker this year. Should make for a very interesting race. Not sure on all the details since I don’t really follow this stuff.  Believe it’s happening mid October.  Looking forward to see how it matches up against the competition. @ANGRYBUTTCRACK you should enter this thing I would pay to watch!! Also heard he’s offering $10k to the winner.  :sraptor:
You bloodthirsty animal!

That would be some guaranteed carnage!    :lol:  

Robby needs to do a show with hat in hand and talk about why they arent producing cars. He's just repeating all the tech and awesomeness talking points. Havent learned anything really new in like 6 episodes.

Diesel Brothers "have" a tire too. A chinese sales rep showed up, they signed a check, now theyre in the tire business. All bullshit.

spelling and LOTD is Robby or his GF
Now we're getting somewhere.

It looks like you're pointing at the backside of the doll. What's that? You're extremely butthurt? Yes, that's very obvious from all of your posts...

do you think selling your deposit and just enjoying your polaris would make you happy? Would anything make you happy? Think about it...

Robby needs to do a show with hat in hand and talk about why they arent producing cars. He's just repeating all the tech and awesomeness talking points. Havent learned anything really new in like 6 episodes.
He's been very transparent about their progress every week from the beginning. If you can't see what they've been doing and where they're at in the process...

perhaps your problems are also partly of a developmental nature. It might not be entirely mental issues.

When you see videos of chassis and suspension parts getting welded, several chassis lined up getting parts assembled on them, stacks of parts waiting to get assembled...   what do you actually see? Apparently it's not progress, reality. Your perception appears to be vastly different from reality.

I'm just trying to understand what you really think is happening in the factory right now.

He's been very transparent about their progress every week from the beginning. If you can't see what they've been doing and where they're at in the process...

perhaps your problems are also partly of a developmental nature. It might not be entirely mental issues.

When you see videos of chassis and suspension parts getting welded, several chassis lined up getting parts assembled on them, stacks of parts waiting to get assembled...   what do you actually see? Apparently it's not progress, reality. Your perception appears to be vastly different from reality.

I'm just trying to understand what you really think is happening in the factory right now.
I think the last time you gave Robby a blowey some got stuck in the back of your throat. And clearly you live in a trailer in riverside. Youre so blinded by man love you think he's being transparent.  Progress isnt the same pan shots of the same parts on different shelves. We get it, you have tires, turbos, bungs, fans, fan bois. Ive seen every show. And Im not a hater. I put blind faith money down WELL before you did cowboy.

And what I think is going on in the "factory"? its dusty and full of parts not able to get assembled.

IMO he isnt assembling in Hi-Sun at this point.  He hasnt brought a production plan to them yet that can be used in this facility. Whether its parts or smarts.

I think the last time you gave Robby a blowey some got stuck in the back of your throat. And clearly you live in a trailer in riverside. Youre so blinded by man love you think he's being transparent.  Progress isnt the same pan shots of the same parts on different shelves. We get it, you have tires, turbos, bungs, fans, fan bois. Ive seen every show. And Im not a hater. I put blind faith money down WELL before you did cowboy.

And what I think is going on in the "factory"? its dusty and full of parts not able to get assembled.

IMO he isnt assembling in Hi-Sun at this point.  He hasnt brought a production plan to them yet that can be used in this facility. Whether its parts or smarts.
I'm going to ignore all of your cheap shots because I'm not like you, I don't think we're in elementary school any more.

I am going to say, you have an interesting perception of what we've seen in the videos. It seems you have a deep seated distrust of anything RG says or posts. Obviously I'm not qualified or licensed to help you with these issues, but it's intriguing to see such a warped perception of reality.

I'll be honest, when I see the pics and videos, I believe I'm seeing what he says they are and it really doesn't enter my mind that he could be lying to me or deceiving me for some reason. I figure he knows that if he's not really making progress, or isn't really planning to build the UTVs, it will eventually come out and his reputation will be ruined. His reputation alone seems like enough for him to keep everything on the up and up. What would he gain from lying about any of it?

But that's just me, thinking rationally. It's hard for me to understand irrational thought. That's why I don't have any liberal friends, or anyone who is mentally ill. I can't understand (and therefor mistrust) anyone who is irrational. you never know when they're going to pull out a knife, or wipe out their entire family, or decide you're one of the evil spirits telling them to do crazy things, like fixate on a date a yr ago. Their thoughts and actions are irrational. They have entire channels of TV shows dedicated to criminally insane people killing people around them. No thanks!

It's looking even worse for you than I initially thought. Are you hearing voices? Has anyone else been lying to you? Are there other people like RG who have been taking advantage of you? Have you recently run out of, or stopped taking any medication? Are you suffering from any other side effects? Have you recently been released from any facilities?

Based on the rage and hatred in your posts, these seem like valid questions to me, because there's only one reason that comes to mind for your opinions and perceptions. No joke, you don't think selling your deposit and just enjoying your polaris would make you a happier person?

Good luck to you! I hope you find some way to feel better!

I'm going to ignore all of your cheap shots because I'm not like you, I don't think we're in elementary school any more.

I am going to say, you have an interesting perception of what we've seen in the videos. It seems you have a deep seated distrust of anything RG says or posts. Obviously I'm not qualified or licensed to help you with these issues, but it's intriguing to see such a warped perception of reality.

I'll be honest, when I see the pics and videos, I believe I'm seeing what he says they are and it really doesn't enter my mind that he could be lying to me or deceiving me for some reason. I figure he knows that if he's not really making progress, or isn't really planning to build the UTVs, it will eventually come out and his reputation will be ruined. His reputation alone seems like enough for him to keep everything on the up and up. What would he gain from lying about any of it?

But that's just me, thinking rationally. It's hard for me to understand irrational thought. That's why I don't have any liberal friends, or anyone who is mentally ill. I can't understand (and therefor mistrust) anyone who is irrational. you never know when they're going to pull out a knife, or wipe out their entire family, or decide you're one of the evil spirits telling them to do crazy things, like fixate on a date a yr ago. Their thoughts and actions are irrational. They have entire channels of TV shows dedicated to criminally insane people killing people around them. No thanks!

It's looking even worse for you than I initially thought. Are you hearing voices? Has anyone else been lying to you? Are there other people like RG who have been taking advantage of you? Have you recently run out of, or stopped taking any medication? Are you suffering from any other side effects? Have you recently been released from any facilities?

Based on the rage and hatred in your posts, these seem like valid questions to me, because there's only one reason that comes to mind for your opinions and perceptions. No joke, you don't think selling your deposit and just enjoying your polaris would make you a happier person?

Good luck to you! I hope you find some way to feel better!
Really? read your chit. elementary school. youre a jackass

EDIT: one more tidbit about your sack riding argument. If youre introducing  design changes in these last few episodes (which he is) then how do you think hes about ready to start a production line? Ill wait for the smart folks(like you obviously)  to ring in.

Really? read your chit. elementary school. youre a jackass

EDIT: one more tidbit about your sack riding argument. If youre introducing  design changes in these last few episodes (which he is) then how do you think hes about ready to start a production line? Ill wait for the smart folks(like you obviously)  to ring in.
Again, ignoring your cheap shots...

what design changes are you talking about, specifically? Depending on what they are, they might be an issue, maybe not.

I'm still thinking about renting Glen Hellen late March 2022 for my 50th... race on an actual UTV short course. I already have some 'laps' there. If you've never done a track built for 'em, I'd highly recommend it. 

Parker's a little of a 'trip' for me... I don't know anything about how to enter.. can I just call in, send a deposit, etc.? 

I'm down.

abc

500hp out of a 999cc production motor. Sure it does.  :oll:
They do when you put a huge amount of boost and a big ass turbo and build up the internals.   All are on race gas or E85.  Twin cylinder at that kind of hp is not going to last long.   There is a reason the drag UTV guys all race cars with triple cylinder motors.  

WOW!  this thread has some good reading.   I suspect we won't reach the 200 pages before it is locked down.  LOL!

Congrats on getting tires being build.   Some of them may get dry rot before they reach car number 4,000.  LOL!

From what I am reading it looks like most people have way more than the 1,500 deposit tied up in their Speed UTVs.   $5,000-$12,000 is a good chunk of change and I could see why some are getting a little anxious.  

Like I have said before RG is doing these shows not be transparent, but to keep interest alive and to show those that have deposits and money wrapped up there is progress.  I like the shows and it does give some insight into the design and build process.  His shows are why it takes the real manufactures so much time to design and develop a new SXS. 

If RG could of done this a different way I guarantee you there would be no shows.  He would of done this like the other manufactures do it.  Design it, build it, test it, make changes and put into production in the normal 3-5 year process. 

I sure hope I get to see some in the dunes this season.   I was really hoping he would have some ready by Camp RZR.  Maybe he will take the race UTVs to Glamis to show off. 

Back