Speed UTV

He should take that money from AC and finance the OG orders at last years rates.. 
I doubt they will just cut him a check. But finance rates and the market as a whole are not good for buying toys. 

I had the cash in hand when they told me I should have my car by March 2021. When nobody had a car by then I knew it would be a while longer so I put it in the stock market. I was up almost 70% there for a while. Now I'm down 40% so selling to fund a toy would be stupid. I'm sure I'm not alone. And I'm also not going to pay 12% interest to finance a toy - also not alone here. 

Well, we failed to reach 300 before the end of the year.  Par for 2022.

What's the new bet?  300 before the first 10 cars?

I asked this Question to a friend the other day and I will go ahead and look stupid here and ask it to Y'all..Its been said over and over RG doesnt like Neg talk.. So why doesnt Speed buy back the cars that people have ordered the people low on the list that bought them for less than pricing is now and resell them at todays price?

Next its Not really a secret that Can am is coming out with a New car different than current model and RZR and Can am most likely are gonna both be 4cyl Beltless soon. So Just me in my opinion if I was laying out 55k plus for a car and could pick at RZR Can am without a Belt or a Speed with a Belt I would chose no Belt. Just me.

Yes I think Speed has a Very Nice car and at least sitting at the shows I like how they are built but to me RG is gonna run into the same problem Yamaha and Honda did. Say Yamaha and Honda had their 1000 cars out before RZR and Can am went Turbo they probably would of sold alot more cars but they were behind the curve and it affected sales.

Like I said I am just a Dumbass here with nothing really different or enlighten to say but I sure dont see Speed cars coming anytime soon and I am truly sorry for that

Can we post pictures of them to show how unreliable they are?
The parts problem is bad enough with the big guys I guess , Speed if/when I think will be worse, even if its driver error and someone stuffs one ...

None of the RZR Pro R's I camp with made it out for New Years - all were in the shop from roll overs  - Parts are hard to get  from Arms to spindles.  And I guess running upside down is bad for the engine, or at least thats what they are saying...  who knew ?

Where are the 12 cars?

Still in China or ???
On the boat according to the last show RG did and I believe he said he would get the cars by mid-January to start final prep before delivery to customers. 

His car better be spectacular out of the gate or there will be a lot of pissed off customers. 

I rode in a Pro R again this trip and it is a great SXS and unbelievably great suspension.  

Can we post pictures of them to show how unreliable they are?
No no no!!! Those types of pictures are only for the other manufactures.  The Speed UTV would never get stuffed in a dune due to "proper" suspension and superior drivers.   LMAO!!!!

By the way this past week in Glamis was more of a sandrail killer than SXS killer.  Saw more picture of sandrail carnage then I have seen in quite some time. 

I asked this Question to a friend the other day and I will go ahead and look stupid here and ask it to Y'all..Its been said over and over RG doesnt like Neg talk.. So why doesnt Speed buy back the cars that people have ordered the people low on the list that bought them for less than pricing is now and resell them at todays price?

Next its Not really a secret that Can am is coming out with a New car different than current model and RZR and Can am most likely are gonna both be 4cyl Beltless soon. So Just me in my opinion if I was laying out 55k plus for a car and could pick at RZR Can am without a Belt or a Speed with a Belt I would chose no Belt. Just me.

Yes I think Speed has a Very Nice car and at least sitting at the shows I like how they are built but to me RG is gonna run into the same problem Yamaha and Honda did. Say Yamaha and Honda had their 1000 cars out before RZR and Can am went Turbo they probably would of sold alot more cars but they were behind the curve and it affected sales.

Like I said I am just a Dumbass here with nothing really different or enlighten to say but I sure dont see Speed cars coming anytime soon and I am truly sorry for that
He won't buy back the cars, but he will help the person find a buyer for the spot.  It would look super shady to "buy back the cars" (refund), then turn around and try and sell the spots for more money.

Speed is already behind the times in regards to technology and motor choice.  Can Am can get a lot more power out of the 3 cylinder Rotax and still be in the 1000cc range.  Current motor is only 900cc.  If they go over 1000cc they already have 300hp motors they put in the Sea Doo. 

Yamaha would of been a huge seller if they did not decide to use a suspension design that is great for short course racing, but sucks in the bumps.  A Yamaha with a longer wheelbase and trailing arm set up would be been great and one geared to run at least 32" tires. 

With the newer crop of cars blowing belts is not really an issue.  Did almost 400 dunes miles this past week and in our group of 6 or 7 SXS only 2 blown belts.  One guy drives in 2wd mostly and his clutch faces are not in great shape after 7000 or so mile on his car.  This was the first time he has blown a belt and I suspect it is because the clutches are worn out.  Other blown belt was the second belt for the owner in over 3,000 miles.  

Of the 3 Pro Rs in the group not one has blown a belt yet and those drivers are not easy on the cars.  

He won't buy back the cars, but he will help the person find a buyer for the spot.  It would look super shady to "buy back the cars" (refund), then turn around and try and sell the spots for more money.

Speed is already behind the times in regards to technology and motor choice.  Can Am can get a lot more power out of the 3 cylinder Rotax and still be in the 1000cc range.  Current motor is only 900cc.  If they go over 1000cc they already have 300hp motors they put in the Sea Doo. 

Yamaha would of been a huge seller if they did not decide to use a suspension design that is great for short course racing, but sucks in the bumps.  A Yamaha with a longer wheelbase and trailing arm set up would be been great and one geared to run at least 32" tires. 

With the newer crop of cars blowing belts is not really an issue.  Did almost 400 dunes miles this past week and in our group of 6 or 7 SXS only 2 blown belts.  One guy drives in 2wd mostly and his clutch faces are not in great shape after 7000 or so mile on his car.  This was the first time he has blown a belt and I suspect it is because the clutches are worn out.  Other blown belt was the second belt for the owner in over 3,000 miles.  

Of the 3 Pro Rs in the group not one has blown a belt yet and those drivers are not easy on the cars.  
I agree on the Belt situation as I have had 3 rzrs and a Can am and Knock on wood Never blown a belt Yet ... I just think RG is selling a 2020 car and well whenever it comes out and times have passed him by.

I agree on the Belt situation as I have had 3 rzrs and a Can am and Knock on wood Never blown a belt Yet ... I just think RG is selling a 2020 car and well whenever it comes out and times have passed him by.
Still leader of the pack in horsepower(with speed key) and best suspension and chassis design I have seen yet, by a large margin. They will lead in chassis strength and suspension design for years, imo... provided the cars are reliable overall. 

On the boat according to the last show RG did and I believe he said he would get the cars by mid-January to start final prep before delivery to customers. 

His car better be spectacular out of the gate or there will be a lot of pissed off customers. 

I rode in a Pro R again this trip and it is a great SXS and unbelievably great suspension.  
RG estimated they will show up to L.A. port mid January. Id be surprised if they make it to Havasu before February. 

RG estimated they will show up to L.A. port mid January. Id be surprised if they make it to Havasu before February. 
If they can get them off-loaded and on a truck within a week if arrival they might make it to Havasu before February. 

Back